The Forbidden Mate- Ch. 9(pt2):Memorizing you

Sorry it isn't much but I cant get caught or else I'll get in even more trouble. Boys and parties are so not worth getting my laptop taken away :(

Vote Comment Message!

Bella

Ch. 9: Memorizing You (PT2)

Mark-

Her body seemed to catch fire, as she clenched around my fingers. Isa's scream of pleasure echoed in the air around me.

In that moment i knew she was mine. I knew I didn't have to mark her to know she belonged to me. It didn't matter anymore. no other Female had ever tasted so sweet, ever smelled so delicious, had ever felt like such perfection. No other female had ever had me so hard. I'd never wanted any other Female to bare my pups.

Isa was mine, all mine. And I would never let her go. Not completely. I would always be there, waiting for her. I panted as I unsnapped my jeans, freeing my painful erection. I couldn't wait any longer the anticipation of her body naked body pressed against mine was overbearing. i couldn't stop touching her long enough to completely strip. I had to be inside her. Now.

I rose to my knees pressing myself between her parted thighs, I guided her hands to pull them wider. Isa was still breathing raggedly, but her eyes were not closed, and the usually pale skin of her cheeks were now flushed pink from her orgasm. I fitted myself against her opening.

My forearms braced against the back of her thighs, holding her in position as I slowly and deliberately, pressed inside of her tight, slick embrace. My breath caught in my throat at the feeling of my body entering hers. I managed to push forward untill just the head was in side of her, she was so tight, it felt as if she was going to rip already. My head fell to her shoulder and my body trembled as i fought for control of my own actions. To keep myself from Ramming inside of her. To keep myself from hurting her, from ruining the trust she'd given me again.

If I thought it was bad imagining what it was like o be inside her, it was even worse to be ALMOST inside of her. She felt too amazing, too perfect, so warm and tight.

She was too tight.

Clenching my jaw and opened my eyes to stare at her, I had to remind myself why I was being careful, why i was being so gentle. and I remembered as soon as her deep brown eyes met mine, "God, Isabelle, you're so tight." I whimpered trying to explain, how i needed her too bad to be gentle,but the thought of hurting her made me hate myself.

She seemed not to understand at first then her face looked terrified, but she shook her head, "Please, don't stop." She pleaded breathlessly.

I suddenly wished i hadn't made her cum. The orgasm had only made her tighter and swollen. It had made it harder to get inside of her then it should have been. She was so small anyway, but compared to myself... she was so tiny and so, very, breakable. If I didn't stop. If I took her now she would hurt. And it would be my

fault.

But if I didn't have her now, it seemed we'd both die.

I felt her gaze on me again so i looked down at her, terrified to push forward,but unable to walk away. Looking down at her i saw her fear, but i saw so much more.

Isa's deep brown gaze was tender, looking up as if she was trying to tell me what i needed to finish what i had started. I thanked god she didn't bolt as I felt my canines extend, and my pupils dilate, because at that point I would have had to chase her and claim her despite her fear.

"Tristan, I need you." She whispered, nodding gently as if encouraging me. I felt her hips shift up against me, Then she whimpered as I slipped a fraction deeper. I clenched my body, tight, holding back, as she shuddered. ''Please," She murmured, "Please, I need you, so much."

"I'm going to hurt you." I growled, 'I don't want to hurt you." My growl turned into a plea.

"Tristan, I want to give you what you've given me,'' She whimpered, "I trust you."

"Of, god, Isabelle you're gonna kill me.'' I moaned as she pressed forward again, before slowly lowering herself back to the bed.

"Please." She pleaded with a slight moan.

I closed my eyes before I lowered my face and whispered, "Please, forgive me, baby. I promise, I swear I will never hurt you again."

"I know," I prayed she really did.

Taking a deep breath and kissing her as gently as I could, telling her silently how much i really cared for her. How much i really loved her as I pushed forward carefully forcing myself inside of her soft precious body.