The Forbidden Mate Ch.7 (pt.2)

Chapter 7 (pt 2)

"Baby girl,"

"Yeah daddy its me."

"Where are you?" Daddy growled.

"Uh, I really don't know, but daddy I need you to listen to me, okay?" I asked calmly.

"Whats going on Isa?" Daddy asked but I could still hear his emotion overload through the phone.

"Chrissy and Kristen are here... And so is Aunt Samantha. I'm going to try to talk to mar- my friend to see if we could bring Aunt Sam too."

"Samantha is there?"

"Yeah daddy, and you and momma were right. She's great." I could feel my throat tightening. I got up and began pacing the room, trying to distract myself.

"Isa, come home." I heard momma say through the phone.

"Momma, I don't know if i can anymore. But I'm going to bring Chrissy and Kristen home safe and sound. I promise." When I turned around to go back to the couch My

body locked up in mid-step.

Alpha Solan was standing with his back resting against the door. He smiled softly, but it wasn't going to be good.

"I'll call you right back. I think the phone is going to die." I said then flipped the phone shut.

Finding my voice and swallowing convulsively, "What do you want?" I growled at him.

"I want to make a deal."

"I don't make fucking deals with men who beat on women."

Alpha Solan only laughed. "You want Samantha to go back home, don't you?"

"Fine whats your deal?"

"You stay, Samantha, and your friends leave."

"You swear not to kidnap any more of my people? And how do you know i wont runaway as soon as their free?"

"because I have plans for you." He only made a statement, his words not coming out threatening at all, but I still growled.

'What kind of plans?"

"My son... I've seen the way he looks at you."

"What if he wants his father back and not this cold hearted bastard in your body! This isn't you Alpha Solan."

"You don't know who I am!"

"I know you've raised your son with morals. What would your Mate say if she saw you now?" Alpha Solans hands grabbed my arms roughly jerking me closer.

"You don't know anything." He growled, "You cant understand." His growl faded and now he just sounded desperate. "I wish I could be the Father Tristan deserves, but the person I use to be died right along with his mother... Did you know we don't even want children unless our mates are there. Tristan was young, so young. And

I couldn't even look at him with out hating myself. It's my fault he doesn't have a mother. And It's my fault I shut down on him. I blocked him out."

"Alpha, its not to late, You can still be the father he needs you to be. You can let me go and all of this can start getting better, My pack can help."

"Your Pack turned their backs on us along time ago!"

"No they didn't they only refused to kill humans! They would never expect you and you pack to go through something so tragic all alone. My daddy and momma would have helped as much as they could."

Alpha Solan fell to his knees in front of me his hands no longer hurting me but holding onto me as if it were a lifeline.

"I know, I thought of leaving Tristan there with your father... After I seen they'd had your brother, but when I went over there... they were all so happy! It was like they'd never been hurt And I wanted to be like that! I wanted it so badly. I'd wanted to give my son everything he deserved but I couldn't. I can't. Looking back I wish I would have stayed up late with him on Christmas eve... watched him open his presents, but every time I look at him, I don't understand why Alison couldn't be here instead." He cried.

I was speechless, he was right. I didn't understand, but I hurt for him... and for Tristan.

"Alpha Solan," I spoke quietly. "I know-"

Suddenly he was in front of me yelling, "You don't know!" He shook me so hard I thought my head would fall from my shoulders. Then just as fast Alpha Solan's hands were gone. A jet black wolf stood crouched defensively in front of me his hackles standing on end, The wolf was growling menacingly, at first I though Maybe it was my daddy, but this wolves fur was even darker.

I fought to gain my equilibrium as the wolf stepped forward and snapped at the Alpha. He held his hands up and walked backwards out of the open door leading outside. the wolf stood staring out of the cabin, making sure he Alpha wasn't coming back, before turning around and nudging my thigh with the top of his head.

"I'm okay." I said, my voice shaking slightly. I reached out tentatively. I'd never really been this close to any male in their wolf form. the wolf's eyes looked up into mine and I knew it was Mark. My hand stroked gently at the fur around his face.

"Thank you," I whispered. Mark took another step closer and I stretched my legs out in front of me, Mark laid his head down on my thigh slowly and carefully like he was afraid of hurting or scarring me. I kept running my fingers through his fur. I laughed quietly when I heard him pur.

His eyes rolled up to look at me questioningly. "I've never heard a wolf do that. this time he rolled his eyes completely, which made me laugh again. His face turned up in a smile. And As I ran my hands through his hair all I could think of was his kiss.

AN:

There chapter 6 is finished! I hope this made you understand a little more how important a mate is to it's mate. When Solan's mate died he didn't know how to take care of a kid and he didn't want to. Like when Kaden as soon as he marked her wanted to have a kid... remember? Well its the same the other way around. It's kinda sad...

especially when I just made a story line of the TFM... It's gonna be sad, but happy... oh well you'll see. I'll try to get Ch 7 up ASAP!

Bella