TFM: Chapter 14 (pt2):Labs (Pic of Tristan's B-day present)

Okay this one is short cuz it's the ending to the last chapter.

Tristan-

The first thing I noticed as I saw her talking to Dj was that her hair had gotten longer. The second- she had lost weight- although from what Dj had told me

she'd gained more back, but it was still bad enough that I noticed. The third thing I noticed, she smelled like 'him'.

She was growling at Dj then I heard what he said and I caught her hip. The first time I'd touched her in almost a year. She froze when I pulled her back

against my chest.

When she whispered Later, I agreed, because I needed there to be a later. Looking into her big brown eyes made my heart skip about a hundred beats.

"Go, tell your boss we have an emergency and you have to come home." Dj said.

She looked at me though, "Go. I'll wait." she slid out of the seat constantly looking back at the table.

"She's not gonna let you go this time." Dj murmured. Echoing my thoughts.

"That's good because I'm not letting her go either. You take off. I'll bring her home... Later." I was still staring at her.

"Hey,"

I looked at Dj, "What?"

"I like you because she loves you, but she's still my little sister.

"You're giving me a talk?" I laughed- because he was a little to late.

"Don;t do anything she-"

"I would never." I growled.

"That's right you never," He laughed at him self as he tried to look tough. "I know you can kick my ass, but if you try to leave her again, I'll get in a few good

swipes, understand?"

"Yes, sir," We both laughed as Isa came over.

"It's really hard to lie about a family incident when you guys are over here Laughing." She said not taking her eyes off me.

"Sorry," Dj laughed. "I guess I'll see you later Isa," Dj stood up and kissed her forehead,"

"Aren't you taking me home?"

Now Dj turned to me, "9:30," as he walked away I heard him mutter, "Dad's gonna kick my ass,"

"Come on," I whispered taking her hand in mine and leading her out behind me.

"Where are we going? I thought you were taking me home?"

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked praying she'd say no.

"Well, I just, um..."

"Your brother is nice." I said taking pulling her closer as I walked out to my car.

"Yeah, I guess- Holy! When did you get a new car?"

I smirked "Awhile ago- Birthday present. I think my dad is feeling guilty bout all the other birthdays he missed."

"Wow," She said but i heard the teasing tone behind it, "I for got you're old the big 2-2."

I laughed, "That's not old!" I opened the car door and she slid in marveling at the inside exterior.

I jogged around the car and jumped in the seat. "Its a Mercedes Guardian, This baby can survive a flame thrower, did you know that?"

"You're kidding right?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Can we try it?"

"Uh- are you crazy?"

"What you said-"

"I don't want to chip the paint." I whined.

She laughed then she stopped and just looked at me. "What?"

She shook her head, "I just can't believe you're here." She whispered. "I'm afraid I'll wake up."

I leaned over to her and nipped her chin, She pulled back, "uh, ow," I laughed.

"See your not asleep." My hand tangled in her hair. "I've missed you so much,"

She nodded, "Please don't leave me again. I'll stay with you."

She crawled over the seat and into my lap. I held her close as she cried. "Shh, baby I'm here." I promised, "And we're gonna figure all this out because I can't

live without you anymore."