TFM chapter 11: Never Forget

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been really busy with the publisher and my 16th birthday coming up! Thank you all for your comments and votes! I'll try to post the rest soon. you'll be happy to know Grace or Kaden's POV may be coming up soon. Also there will be more of Tony in this part- no worries I have the story all set up. I know exactly what will be happening. I just want you to get to know Tony a little better for... well, upcoming reasons. Hehe! I feel a little Diabolical! I love it!

Anyway I'll post more ASAP!

Chapter 11: Never Forget (pt1)

Isa~

Mark made a big deal of adjusting his chair further back from the steering wheel. Then he looked at me and I made the mistake of meeting his Emerald eyes, they held a spark of Mischief i hadn't seen before.

Mark arched an eyebrow daring me to rest with my back on the seat and my head on his lap. My heart dropped, as he patted his leg.

"You gonna keep your side of the bargain, little girl?" He smirked,but quickly tried to hide it.

hesitantly I leaned back until my head rested in his lap. I looked up at him and saw him smirking again. I sighed quietly, thinking about home- about being without Tristan...

My heart ached at the very thought. I tried to memorize his face. The sharp angle of his jaw, his perfect nose, the color of his lips. I tried to remember the feeling of his hands and mouth loving me this morning. Had it really only been this morning?

I felt tears gather in my eyes, but quickly tried to push them back.

"Why?" I whispered, too aware of the 3 other females sitting in the back seats.

"Why what?" He asked quietly glancing down at me.

''Why won't you stay with me?''

Mark sighed, "Let's not-"

"Please? Was it something I did?" I desperately needed to know.

"It's nothing you did-" He whispered.

"Then why?"

He sighed thinking over his answer. "Do you think your father would ever leave his pack?" He asked looking down at me.

I shook my head. then caught on, "But my father's pack wasn't-"

"They're still my pack. And I'm going to be their Alpha." then he paused. "Never doubt my feelings for you." He whispered even more quietly as one of his

hands left the steering wheel to rest on my stomach.

I turned my face into his stomach, so he couldn't see my tears. his hand left my belly and instead settled in my hair holding me too him. "I knew this wouldn't last forever. I knew it was to good... We will go our separate ways-" He stopped taking a deep breath, was it possible for this to hurt him as much as it was me? "You will mate with the Male you were meant to." he finished.

I swallowed hard. "And what about you?"

"Me?" He looked as if he hadn't thought of that part yet... "I will go on as I had before I fell in love with you." He whispered. "But I won't forget. Isa, look at me,"

He commanded gently, I did as he asked and his fingers stroked my lips, glancing down at me. "I wont forget." He said slowly, quietly. "Come here," He said.

I sat up but scooted between him and the steering wheel. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him chastely, then down his chin, throat, to his shoulder . I kissed everywhere I could reach. His fingers caught my hair and held me so my head was tucked under his chin.

Then he leaned down and whispered; "I love you, Isabelle. Only you. If things were different... I would spend the rest of my life happily by your side. Making you happy. In a fair world- I would give you everything you wanted. Anything you asked for... but I can't. I would, if I could. But just because I can't doesn't mean HE-" he was speaking of Tony.

I knew only because of the sneer in his voice- "loves you more then I do. I'm so sorry- I never expected to- to hurt you. It's killing me." He whispered breathless. Then Tristan pulled me up to him and kissed my lips gently and Chastely. I let my self taste him, savor him.

"Lie down, and don't cry, Your father will kill me if he thinks I've hurt you." He forced a smile and a laugh. I nodded wiping the tears from my cheeks. I forced myself to smile back. Then I laid back, closing my eyes knowing if I looked at him the tears would form again.

"Sit up. We're here." Mark whispered, his voice cracking slightly. I caught his hand in mine, telling him silently everything I needed him to know- like how sorry I was for all the things I'd said to him- as I sat up and looked to where Daddy was waiting with other males I didn't know. Tristan squeezed my hand as a gentle reminder of what he'd spoken only moments before.

AN: Sorry It's soo short :(