Chapter 10: Trusting Taboos

Chapter 10: Trust

Isa~

Tristan smiled and kissed my forehead, "Yes, Isa. I love you. So much, it scares me."

I smiled and shimmied up so I could kiss him. "I love you, too." I whispered. "Come with me."

"What?"

I pulled back. "Tristan, come home with me." I whispered, smiling.

"Isabelle, I can't."

"Yes, you can. My daddy won't be mad... I love you."

"No." He said sounding angry.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"My place is here."

"And my place is with you, I don't belong here, though. Tristan, please..."

"No." He said it and it sounded so... Final.

Then it hit me. Like Ice water sinking into my veins. I sat up pulling away, but holding the sheet around me. I felt the heat of tears building.

"I see," I whispered, feeling my heart break.

"Isa, You understand... Don't you? I can't leave. This is my home."

"Home?" I huffed, "Yup, I understand completely." I swallowed painfully. "So Was me fucking you enough payment to get my aunt home to come back

home?" I tried to sound strong, but I could hear all the heart break. All the pain. I just prayed he couldn't.

"Isa-"

"Was my fucking you good enough? After everything I've done... my aunt is coming home. It's where she belongs." I asked harsher, then I thought I could.

"What ever you want."

"I'm going to get ready. You should call my father and set up the time and place to meet. Your Father interrupted when I called." I whispered, taking the sheet with me as I stood.

Mark caught the edge, pulling me back. "Isa, I do love you."

"Just not enough? Did I not fuck good enough for you?" I growled, feeling the tears begin wet my eyes again.

"Isa that isn't-"

"Don't! I'm sick of you! I'm sick of all of this! I hate you! I wish I'd have never met you. I wish your Father would have just killed me!" I gave up on the blanket

and ran to the closet closing the door harsly behind me. I pulled a T-shirt and Sweats out and threw them on- Ignoring how big they were. And the scent of

Mark all over them- all over me.

"I have to take a shower." I said, not looking at where he stood wearing a pair of boxers and taking the bedspread off. But in my attemt to avoid him I saw the

blood- I would never get my first time back. I gave it all up to him. The one thing that was mine. And I let him take it. The world spun, I couldn't take a deep breath, My whole body seemed to shake.

"Isa?" I finally looked up at him.

"I cant believe I let you-" I stopped, my voice was strangled with the tears I fought back, I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me as I dry heaved over the toilet. then the only thing I could think was: Oh how romantic. Catch my sarcasm?

"Isa, are you okay?" I ignored him, "Isa, Unlock the door. Please."

"I'm fine," I whimpered. "I just want to go home." I sobbed out the last part.