비밀이야

"You're my sister

"You're my sister." He said in amazement, "I met my sister."

The lady blinked at the guy's stare, "hey." She said softly. The other guys in the room gasped, "your voice is pretty too!" one of them said.

"Its been awhile.. uh.. Dungie." Yongguk awkwardly sat beside her on the couch, and Seul Hee hesitantly moved a little, pulling the blanket closer, she smiled, "Yeah, the name's Seul Hee."

"Shen Xi." Yongguk chuckled. "That's me." Seul Hee nodded, awkwardly grinning.

The room atmosphere is basically very chilly and awkward. There are like seven guys including both Min Hyun and Yongguk, plus another girl in the room, they seem so beagle-like; but since this is first meeting, guess they restrained themselves.

"Well, you know.. introductions?" Seul Hee tried her best to not look cold and rude. 

"I'm Hwang Min—"

"I know you already." Seul Hee cut Min Hyun's speech, Minhyun chuckled, "oh right, I almost kissed you anyway." Seul Hee groaned, face palming while the rest gasped for the second time.

"What do you mean you almost kissed her?" A guy raised his eyebrow, eyeing Min Hyun suspiciously, "hyung, what have you done?" The guy with the glasses sighed.

"What a flirt." One of the boy commented, but he immediately got a soft punch, "you're more than a flirt as well, Daniel." The other boy said.

"The person who chased her yesterday, you think I don't know who he is? Good thing he is kinda stupid sometimes and he is underaged. So a kissing scene won't be so bad right?" Min Hyun innocently grinned.

"Don't tell me the random ninja guy is someone between Yoo or Park." Someone laugh like a psychopath. "One of them." Min hyun replied.

Seul Hee felt left out when the rest started holding their laugh back, "so the person after me.. is underaged?" She asked. "That's insane! There's no way!" Her tone rising up. "The one that tried to kidnap me? That's not even a power of a kid."

"You have no idea." Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Anyway, lets finish the introduction and show her anything she should know."

"My name is Ong Seong Woo. I'm handsome." The guy with his dark hair waved, the rest of the room snickered at his introduction, and Seul Hee nodded, mentioning her name.

"Kim Jae Hwan." The other said, "I can sing well." Seul Hee smiled at him, "impressive." She commented.

"You got her smile? That's unfair I only got a nod for being handsome?!" Seong Woo protested, but is ignored, and Seul Hee naturally laughed at it.

"Your laugh sounds addictive. I'm Kang Daniel, based on a survey, most girls think i'm hot." And the only girl beside Seul Hee in the room rolled her eyes, "he's a huge flirt." She whispered, even though the whole room can still hear it. Daniel narrowed his eyes at her, "you never admit it because you have a boyfriend!" He said.

"I'm Hwang Joo Ah, I have no blood related relationship to Min Hyun, and Daniel's right. Yes, I have a boyfriend already." She smiled sheepishly. "I'm the boyfriend. Um.. I'm Donghyun. Kim Dong Hyun." The guy with the glasses earlier raised his hand up, "I work as the computer guy, you know."

Seul Hee smiled at the two, "yeah, sure."

"I'm Kang Dong Ho. I'm not scary, I swear." He showed a cute gummy smile despite his intimidating physical appearance.

"Good to know." Seul Hee replied. "You guys.. know me, I guess?" She asked. "Yeah. We know a lot."

The silence ended when someone slammed the door open, "i'm here! i'm here!" he rushed in, standing in front of Seul Hee and started staring at her.

"Hello!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Yoon Ji Sung." He excitedly grinned ear to ear, "the oldest!"

Seul Hee smiled, "hey."

"Why did she greet Jisung hyung sweetly?!" Min Hyun protested, looking very unconvinced with the scene before his eyes. "Because Jisung seems safe. Unlike you. Or Seong woo, or Daniel." Joo Ah replied. "Isn't it because i'm handsome?" Jisung asked. Seul Hee blinked, "um.." speechlessly thinking about the reply she should give.

" Ah, anyway, we have no time to waste– wait Seul Hee you're wearing clothes right?" Jaehwan raised an eyebrow, looking at the girl who is still covering her body with the blanket.

"Oh my, you're not?!" Seongwoo and Daniel exclaimed, widening their eyes, and soon, the corner of their lips are rising. "Of course I'm wearing a clothes! It's just too thin and.. inappropriate."

Yongguk sighed, "Daniel, Seongwoo, stop smirking."

"Min Hyun, give her that white shirt you got." Seong Woo said, and he earns a slap  on his back soon after, "she's a grown woman, dumbass. Ignore them, Seul Hee." Dongho pursed his lips. "Lets just go, shall we?" Donghyun took his laptop bag and walked to Minhyun's room.

"You guys can go, I'll help her with the clothes." Joo Ah said. "I'll probably look one of the outfit we keep in the wardrobe room."

Seul Hee watched as the boys left. She heard a disappointment sigh from Seongwoo, and she recognized Daniel pouts. Min Hyun walked away with regrets too.

"Min Hyun, Seong Woo and Daniel know nothing about love and girls, just let them be." The kind girl broke her train of thoughts. Seul Hee nodded, chuckling lightly, "yeah, seems like it."

"You can take a shower right there, and just open the other door on the other side, it will lead you to another room." She explained. Seul Hee nodded, and took her shower. When she's done, she wrap herself with the towel Joo Ah gave, walking through the other door.

"You may pick your clothes there, they are mostly formal costumes, but at least you can use it for awhile." Joo Ah said clearly from the living room she is currently at.

Seul Hee nodded obediently, eventhough she knew that Joo Ah can't see it because both are in different room, entering the room nervously. She froze when the lights are on, and she scanned around. "A closet." She whispered.

The closet is filled with all kind of wardrobes. The girl's clothes are mostly dresses, long dresses, short dresses and there are a lot of tuxedos.

She walked to one section, filled with uniforms of all kind of profession. Seul Hee couldn't believe her eyes, this is weird. she thought.

"Seul Hee? You can just pick one. The simplest one. I'll explain about it if you're done dressing up." Joo Ah surprised her, "Y-yes! Wait up." Seul Hee replied. She took a simple black dress quickly, and walked out of the room.

"Sorry for making you wait too long." She said politely. "No problem, you must have been surprised."

"Follow me."

Just like a chick, Seul Hee followed Joo Ah's steps.

"This place is Min Hyun's house, by the way." She started. Seul Hee is impressed, "cool."

"And the people you saw earlier is one team. We're like.. you know.. we would love to call our team secret agents, but we have too much secret." Joo Ah smiled, she stopped in front of a book shelf.

"If everyone in this world is hiding their biggest secret, we share it together." She pulled one of the book and just like those spy movies Seul Hee loves, the book shelf spinned around, revealing a hall way, "all of this is started by Yongguk, Minhyun and Dongho."

[ to be
continued ]

so? You like the agents? XD
and special character, hwang jooah aka yeolpancakes