심장이 터질것같아

( i know its not a daeng fic but i lov my man so let him stay here kay (((:
#go-check-my-daeng-ffs )

The two was just sitting in an awkward silence as Seul Hee suddenly felt shy at Jisung's simple answer

The two was just sitting in an awkward silence as Seul Hee suddenly felt shy at Jisung's simple answer. Jisung kinda regretted that he said 'you' as well, but he can't help it. The lady by his side is just.. stunning to the level where its hard to approach.

"I—"

They blinked at each other when they spoke at the same time, and the girl threw her gaze away, "I need to go and see Minhyun, I spotted Daehwi just now." She mumbled lowly, standing up from her seating position. Seul Hee feels guilty, its so hard to admit that she's actually fine with Jisung saying that he likes a girl like her, she doesn't even know why.

"I saw that." Someone said surprising Seul Hee who is trying to avoid Jisung for some reason. Seul Hee looked up, "Sungwoo," she smiled thinly. "You like Jisung?" He asked, his arms folded in fromt of his chest. Seul Hee tried to stay calm at the question, "where's Daniel?" She changed the topic as fast as she could. "He met his ex and they kinda argue so he needs to be alone." Sungwoo answered, "answer my question too please." He said.

Seul Hee shrugged, "why should you know about it?" She muttered slowly. "Because if yes, the game is over. You have no idea, Seul Hee. With that perfection, its impossible to not like you." Seul Hee automatically frowned at the word 'game over', "I don't get your words." 

This side of Sungwoo is actually strange for Seul Hee. She knows him for beinf the group mood maker, but what happen to him?

"What happen? You have anything to say? I have to go and see Minhyun." She said. Sungwoo gave up at her words, since earlier he saw a group of people he knows that could suspect things going on between them.

"Go." He said, making a way so that Seul Hee could walk faster to Minhyun.

She nodded, walking to Minhyun when she bumped into the familiar looking boys.

"Oh? Minhyun hyung's girlfriend!" Someone she believes called Daehwi said. "Yueko-ssi?"

"O-Oh! Yes, hello!" She bowed cheerfully, "its been awhile." Seul Hee tried her best to hide the intonation. Her korean pronunciation shouldn't be very clear right now. The kids bowed back, as Seul Hee tried to remember who's who.

Daehwi, Jinyoung, Jihoon, Seonho.

Seul Hee was flustered when they stared as her as if they waited for her turn to speak, she was about to say something when Minhyun came, naturally circling his arms to her waist. Seul Hee flinched at his moves, but still tried to look as calm as ever.

"Hey kids." Minhyun greeted, smiling as he watched them bowing.

"Hyung!" They smiled, "ah so you two are out for a date." Seonho said. Minhyun nodded, "yes, she wants to go for a date so.." He shyly rubbed his nape.

They are having short conversation that actually made Seul Hee feels out of the place, since it was all about company businesses.

In the middle of the conversation, Jihoon had to back off to accept a phone call, and Seul Hee didn't know why, she feels a little bit more curious today. She tried to look at him closely.

Her heart tugged when she heard, 'you got him?' from Jihoon. There's just this sudden adrenaline increase.

Seul Hee is sure that something is wrong, so she tugged on Minhyun's shirt softly, "can we talk?" She mumbled when Jihoon walked back to the bunch. Minhyun sensed the uneasiness in her eyes, immediately excusing themselves from the boys.

"What is it?" he asked.

Seul Hee wanders for awhile before staring at Minhyun, "Yongguk." Her voice sounds worried, "where is my brother?" She asked. Minhyun chuckled, "he texted the group though. He said he's tired and he wanted to go back home first."

"Jihoon." Seul hee mumbled a name, "he's the guy who tried to kidnap me on the first day."

"Oh." Minhyun blinked in surprise, "you realised."

"Lets go back home. I'm worried about him." She pulled Minhyun softly.

[ to be
continued ]