금방 지나갈 소나기죠

[ last chap, sorry if its a mess! ]

"Minhyun hyung! You came!" Seonho's voice is heard

"Minhyun hyung! You came!" Seonho's voice is heard. He crashed his figure to Minhyun, pulling him into an affectionate hug that Minhyun dislike.

"Gosh, Yoo Seon Ho!" He protested. but still hugging him back. Seul Hee chuckled silently at the boy, as he turned to her, "Yueko noona! My sister in law!" He tried to insist a hug when Minhyun pulled her by her waist. "No, Seonho. No." He glared at him.

Seonho pouted, sipping his drink from his wine glass, earning a shout from Minhyun, "are you drinking an alcoholic drink?" He asked. The younger boy blinked, "its apple juice." He shrugged, "I'll go and see another people around. The meeting will start in 20 minutes. I don't even know what meeting. I only know that its about the girl." Seonho's never ending rant started, as he walked away after giving a wave. 

Minhyun sighed, gently locking his hand to Seul hee's. "My parents will be here in 5 minutes. You'll introduce yourself as you with them. As.. you know, yes your real identity I can't mention. They know about you." He explained, "pretty sure that they won't be obsessed about marrying me to you. Our company is stable and my parents prioritize my feelings." Minhyun smiled as an assurance. Seul Hee nodded, "gosh, I feel like I'm going to die of tension."

He squeezed her hand, "you'll be okay. We'll be fine. Just promise me that you'll stay calm even though they might show your brother and mom." Everything came out as a whisper. The other boys are around the area too. They'll be watching suspicious acts from the families bodyguard since the meeting will be in a different room.

"Hwang Minhyun!" Someone called, and Minhyun smiled softly. "My parents." He said, tugging Seulhee's wrist softly.

Seul Hee bowed deeply, stunned at how beautiful Minhyun's mother is, and how charismatic his dad is. "K-Kim.."

"Mom, dad. Lets talk somewhere else for now." He said, his eyes signalling about how Seulhee can't reveal herself around this room with every single company owners after her.

They stopped around a quiet corridor, quiet a distance to the meeting room or the casino.

"You look stunning, young lady." His mom muttered softly. "Kim Seul Hee, right? The lost gem. You've been through a lot since you arrived at Korea."

Seul Hee shifted her gaze to Minhyun before bowing, "y-yes." She stuttered. "We'll try our best to protect you from those horrible people." Minhyun's dad assured her.

"Anyway, son. I heard a lot about the meeting we're going to have today." His dad's stern voice is heard. "They call it a final meeting. Seul Hee came to Korea after she got a free vacation ticket right? That was plan one. Plan two was actually a kidnap, but a boy tried to get her first and he ruined it that she went somewhere, which we found out later that she's safe with you." He explained, Minhyun nodded, "thanks for staying between their circle and helping us in investigations dad." His grin seems sweeter in front of his beloved parents.