하나부터 열까지 궁굼해

"Hey, shouldn't we walk together this time?" Dongho protested, requesting a group walk as soon as they got down from the car

"Hey, shouldn't we walk together this time?" Dongho protested, requesting a group walk as soon as they got down from the car. Woojin groaned at his request, "this is why you should get a girlfriend." He said.

He pulled Woona by her hand softly, "lets go."

Dongho rolled his eyes, "Eui woong? Can we go together?" He asked, "um.."

"No!" Eunhye said, giggling playfully, "get a woman, ey. Don't try to go for my man." She suddenly put her arm around Woong's shoulder, walking away. Dongho rolled his eyes again, "Oh! Sung Woo, Daniel? Can we just like go together?"

Daniel raised an eyebrow, eyeing Sungwoo who's about to say 'yes' and about to agree group walk.

"No." Daniel pulled Sungwoo, he said, trying to whisper something, "ask Jisung." Dongho heard. He nodded at Daniel, waiting for Jisung, but then Joo Ah came down with Donghyun, frowning at Dongho. "Who will you go with? Not those three." She said.

Dongho shook his head. He pointed one out of three person at the back, waiting for their turn. Jooah panics, "no, no! Take Minhyun, take Minhyun."  She jumped down, almost falling down on her face but is saved by Donghyun.

He's holding to the girl's shoulder, "can't you be careful?" He softly took her hand, as Jooah mouths 'take minhyun!' to remind Dongho.

Donghoo raised an eyebrow, "wow she's on Jisung's side today." Mumbling the words softly, he watched as Jisung walked out, patting his shoulder without any words. Dongho pulled his hands and asked him to wait by his side, letting the other two to come out. Dongho grinned st Minhyun, "yah, you'll go with me." He said, swinging his arm to Minhyun's shoulder.

Jisung widened his eyes, looking at Seul Hee who is suddenly smiling brighter, "ah, guess its you and me."

He couldn't lie, Seul Hee is indeed full of elegance, she's kind and she's very soft in heart too. Jisung nodded, "i'll take you around then."

The two ended up sitting by the stream, just staring at their foot that are dipped into to the cold water.

"How's Minhyun?"

Seul Hee dropped her smile she's been putting on since their walk, looking at Jisung with an unreadable and unexpected expression, "M-Minhyun?" She mumbled.

"He's good. We're good." She nodded, "yeah, we're okay."

Jisung looked around awkwardly, "you guys seems cute you know." He chuckled. Seul Hee shook her head, "no, we don't." She sighed. "He's.. not on the same level with me, like it will be the rich guys and the poor girl. This is not a drama." She smiled, somehow it seems like she kinda regret it.

"We don't know what might happen." Jisung said, "Minhyun seems to like it everytime he hangs around with you. He's never really that cheerful since he has to keep a good, charismatic image for himself." His explanation made Seul Hee shy, but she replied it with a nod, "we're just not that good as a lover, for me we're just like good friends for each other."

"You should be more confident, you know? You can speak several languages, and you have a great talent in acting. I've seen everything during the first mission. I didn't expect you to speak Japan, pretending to be a Japanese." The guy muttered, chuckling to his own sayings.

"Well, I learned all of those languages because my mom asked me to. I thought it's something every kid should learn, but it turns out that probably she's preparing for this. Poor thing that i'm not that good in self-defense." Her words became an explanation to the mission that time. Her mom prepared a lot for sure.

Jisung patted her back softly, "we'll be the one that will protect you, we'll defend you, so no worries." He said, Seul hee is sure that she always feels safe being around Jisung.

"Minhyun likes smart girl, by the way, you're a total smarty." Seul Hee pouted a little, "you keep talking about the guy who's not here." She chuckled.

"Why not? I like you guys when you're together."

Seul Hee stared at him, and Jisung stared back when he realised, "what about you?" She asked. "What about me?" Jisung raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"What kind of girl do you prefer? How do you want her to be?" Seul Hee wonders. "Why did you ask? lts not important." He said. "It is." She replied.

"I need to know." Her voice didn't waver a bit.

[ to be continued ]

soooo?