넌 내가 지킨다

Walking through the dark, narrow hallway and arriving at an awesome secret bunker is totally cool for Seul Hee

Walking through the dark, narrow hallway and arriving at an awesome secret bunker is totally cool for Seul Hee. She's very amazed with all of the cool stuffs. The place is very tidy and has a lot of sections actually.

They have a control center which is also called as 'Donghyun's territory.' A planning space with white board and big table. Training center with sandbags and mattress and also a place with sofa and mini arcade game machines.

Seul Hee grinned, "this is awesome." She commented. Joo Ah chuckled, "yeah."

"Woah, Yongguk! Your long lost sister is stunning!" Jaehwan said, which is actually taken as a cue by the boys to look at Seul Hee's appearance. Yongguk lowered his head, "she resembles mom a lot." He whispered silently.

Dongho heard his friend's whisper, patting her on the back, "she's beautiful." He smiled. Yongguk nodded, "yeah. But i'm not used to it. You know, the girl as my sister." He said, looking at how his friends surrounded her and showering the girl with praises. Seul Hee smiled, turning to Yongguk, "is it good?" She asked. "Yes." He nodded at his younger sibling's question.

Seul Hee smiled widely, somehow her eyes started to turn glassy, "ahah, this dress is the nicest dress i've ever wear." She chuckled, "this is.."

A tear slide down her soft cheeks slowly, "amazing." She said, lifting her head up, looking at all the people in the room, even though they're shocked at her tear.

"You are not supposed to tear up when you're this beautiful." Jisung wiped her tear, Seul Hee nodded, "I apologize." She said, showing her smile again.

"No need to, Seul Hee! Oh and anyway, we have a lot to tell. Guys, ready?" Dongho said, walking to the small section where they can do meetings and planning.

Taking their supposed seats, they didn't left Seul Hee standing. Actually, she got the main, center seat though, so she's really glad and feel really safe right now.

"Kim Seul Hee, born 1998, half korean half chinese. You're here for a reason." Dongho started. Seul Hee blinked, "uh, yes." She said.

"On 2000, scientists from China, Korea and Japan conducted a dangerous and illegal experiment, in which they tried to design a type of special DNA. This DNA is the DNA of power, throne, and a strong leadership. With several specimen, they tried to inject the DNA. However, only one succeeded, but the success didn't last long since the specimen was taken, by her family, back to her home." Donghyun told a long short story, and Seul Hee could feel a strong familiarity.

"The lost specimen. The lost gem, is you, Kim Seul Hee." Yongguk said, "mom and dad risked their life just to take you back. I promised to take a good care of you, but when dad was gone, I was a fool, I left you and mom." He stated with regrets.

Seul Hee pursed her lips. "Everything happens.. for a reason." Her eyes looking at Yongguk's eyes, "whatever happen, happened." Joo Ah patted the girl's shoulder, nodding in agreement.

With her figure and the way of talking overflowing with elegance, the boys just fell deeper for her, "seriously, you're perfect." Seongwoo randomly commented. "I'm not." Seul Hee laughed shyly, "alright, lets continue." Minhyun stood up, walking to the white board. "Where were we? Seul Hee as the lost specimen?" He took a marker.

"I'll explain about the people that are after you." Minhyun started smirking.

"First, the Lee family as the family with scientists in it found out about the lost specimen, and their company is in the verge of huge crisis, which is why, CEO Lee found himself looking for the lost specimen his family member told him about. In order to save his company, he need a base that can calm him down and helped him to live at ease. That's why he needs your descendant." He took out a picture, a picture of a cute boy, and he looks pretty young.

"Lee Dae Hwi. The heir of the Lee family. He's young and is younger than you. He's still at school too, but his dad still want him to have you as a wife. This is when you find yourself living in a complicated world." Min Hyun explained, and he can see the surprised look on the girl's face.

"Unexpected." She said. Jisung joined, "The information was leaked because of the other Lee family, not blood related, but known as best friends. Lee Eui Woong is their heir. Seems like they're not looking for you because there are some gossip going around about Eui Woong choosing his first love over you." He said. Seul Hee nodded, "good kid." She smiled, praising Eui Woong. "He is one good kid." Jaehwan said.

"The third and fourth families are basically connected as cousins. Park Jihoon and Park Woojin." He put pictures as well and Seul Hee is silently very impressed at their visuals. "Each family got one company, but only one of them is very desperate with the economical crisis around Korea, he needs a strong base. Your descendant." Jaehwan added, "another good kid, Park Woojin."

"Yoo Seonho from the Yoo family, Kwon Hyunbin from the Kwon family, Bae Jinyoung from the Bae family." Minhyun sighed. "They borrowed a lot from Kim Samuel's family, which is still successful since their companies are mostly around the US, but they still in need of a strong base."

"Not only from Korea, there are some from China too." Yongguk pulled two pictures from his book, "Huang Minghao and Lai Guanlin." He said, "they're not in the verge of failing or crisis but they heard about how Korean companies are hunting for the lost gem, and they joined to make their empire bigger and stronger."

Seul Hee scoffed at the explanations, "wow." She shook her head in amazement, "I was just a young girl with a low balance in my bank account but now you're telling me all of those rich people are after me? Mad world."

"I know." Daniel chuckled, "oh how many boys did we introduce to you?" Seul Hee counted all of the boys, showing all of her fingers, "ten." She said.

"One left." Daniel smiled, eyes looking at one certain person in the room.

"Hwang Minhyun. Introduce yourself." Jisung grinned.

"I'm Hwang Min Hyun, the heir of Hwang family, and I'm not the bad guy here." Minhyun flashed his sweetest smile. "You're one of them." Seul Hee stared at him, "no wonder." She look around the head quarters, "you own this place."

"This place will be your shelter soon. Now, we have to make a special plan and take your personal belongings before they found it." Dongho started, taking the marker from Minhyun. "These people are smarter than you think. Your passport, and your ID along with your phone and purse are all still there. They must've been planning things to take them and investigate all things they need to know."

Donghyun turned his laptop to Seul Hee's direction, showing a map of the hotel she was at last night, "we'll do this operation without being too suspicious because they must've put some spies there."

Their talk continued and Seul Hee, being a smart and independent girl she is, grasped all the situation very well.

They stopped for awhile when Minhyun had to answer his phone, and when his face darkens, the other started looking at each other in panic, but they remain silent.

Closing his phone, Minhyun frowned, "Plan B, they suddenly decided to make a fine dining at the hotel. I have to meet those little brats."

"There will be informations exchange in this kind of event. Are you allowed to bring dates though?" Joo Ah who was silent all along asked. "I should ask Woojin or Euiwoong. If yes, Seul Hee should come with me so she won't be caught red handed when she's taking her things." Min Hyun answered.

"Will she be okay with facing all those people? Its intimidating." Daniel commented. "I'll protect her, don't worry." Min Hyun said, looking straight into Seul Hee's eyes.

[ to be
continued ]

Welcome new readers!
I'm glad that this book got a quiet huge amount of attention ><
how is it so far? Do you understand? Hahah XD i hope you do because this mission here is just the beginning (: