벚꽃이 지면 (Pt. 1)

"Han river? that's too typical

"Han river? that's too typical." Jaehwan sighed, protesting a place suggestion. "Gwanghwamun? Seul Hee came for Korea sightseeing." Donghyun suggested.

Yongguk shrugged, "i'm okay with any places. We should just let her choose." He nudged his sister's arm. Seul Hee pursed her lips, "w-well, I need suggestions."

"Arcade." Woojin grinned, only to get a slap on his shoulder by his beloved girlfriend. "Its for Seul hee." Woona glared at him, showing a cute smile to everyone else.

"Lotte world!" Eunhye clapped, and Dongho cutely shouted, "yeay!" Daniel could only chuckled at them, "Hongdae is lit guys." He said, and Seongwoo agreed almost immediately. Joo ah shook her head, raisinng her hands up to shut all the noisy kids. The living room is soon enveloped by silence as she turned into Minhyun and Jisung who is actually more to the mature side, not wild like those kids.

"Minhyun? Jisung?"

Seul Hee unconsciously smiled softly, turning to look at the two, "I expect a lot." She said. Jooah turned back and forth at the two men and the young lady.

"Seokchon lake.." The two mumbled, at the same time, creating an unexpected coincidence. Jisung stared at Minhyun, nodding as he let him to speak more.

"The spring is almost over, so it'll be good to see cherry blossoms fading." He grinned awkwardly. Seul Hee looked around, checking out all of their reactions who seemed like they consider a lot.

She hummed, "when the cherry blossoms fade, it would be more special though, next season will be summer right? Its the transition to something warmer." Seul Hee supported Minhyun's suggestion. Eui Woong nodded, "um.. that's very cool." He commented.

The rests actually got no choice but to nod, "fine, Seokchon lake. Then where should we go next?" Yongguk asked. Jisung snapped his finger, "Cheonggyecheon stream!" He suggested excitedly. "Just like Seul Hee said, summer is close so we should try something refreshing.

The other seems to like his idea, nodding and agreeing.

"I hope we get to spend a lot of times though." Seul Hee wished. Minhyun nodded, smiling at her before walking away from the bunch. Back to his room.

[ to be
continued ]

SO SORRY FOR THE VV SHORT UPDATE TT
I STARTED HIGHSCHOOL ): and i'm quiet busy these days! I'll give you a long chap (pt 2) om the weekend so please look forward!