대답해 봐

(kang dongho cough cough)

"I hope you can wait patiently just for tonight

"I hope you can wait patiently just for tonight. One night." Jisung softly muttered, patting Seul Hee's shoulder. "You should just go and have some rest, the kids are all asleep, even Minhyun, Dongho, Daniel and Sungwoo."

She has been feeling unwell since her mom was mentioned, and the team just told her that its better to start the search at Guanlin's house tomorrow, since paying a visit late at night might be complicated and hard.

She accepted it, "as long as my family stays safe." she said, and the whole team promised.

Jisung's warm words touched her, and she circled her arms around his waist, "I'm so thankful." Her muffled voice is heard between Jisung's shoulder, "thank you for helping me through a lot of things."

He would be lying if he says he isn't nervous, but he still looks as calm as ever, trying to sound normal, "you're just very worthy, it feels like I don't want to lose you. Even though in the end I won't be able to keep you." Seul Hee inhaled, "you never know.." Her voice sounded shaky, "we never know." she continued.

The two broke their contact when Jisung pushed her slightly, "I have to work harder with Donghyun tonight, I'll have to be his companion along with Jooah. Go have some rest in your room."

Seul Hee obeyed his words, walking back to her bedroom silently, covering herself with the blanket as she stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts was cut off by the sound of soft knockings, so she hummed, "who is it?" She turned her attention to the door.

"Minhyun." The person by the door mumbled. "Can I come in and explain why am I here?" He asked cautiously, and she nodded as a respond.

"Uh.."

"I have a nightmare and I need a companion but the boys kicked me out and said that I might be cleaning instead of sleeping if I'm in their room."

Seul Hee raised her eyebrow, "yes?" She bursted out laughing, "oh my gosh! Sure, sure, stay here, Minhyun-ie." Adding a cute nickname, she chuckled teasingly. "You wanna sleep on the bed? I can sleep on the floor."

Minhyun was flustered, "no, no! Stay! I'm going to be the one sleeping on the floor." He set his pillow and blanket, his back facing Seul Hee.

Seul Hee chuckled, "thanks." She said, rolling to the center of her bed and started staring at the ceiling again.

"Hey, Seul Hee?" She heard Minhyun. "What is it?" She asked, "sorry about Yongguk and your mom." He mumbled. "I mean we're too late to realise."

"You analysed about Jihoon being the ninja though, good one for that." His chatter continued non stop, and the topic jumps randomly. After awhile, Seul Hee stopped him, "Hwang Minhyun, you can't sleep or are you too afraid to sleep?" She asked.

Her words froze him, "I'm not afraid." He replied, kinda unsure. "Hmm? You sure? Seriously.." Her smile grew as finds him cute, "here, I provide this space for you!" She tapped a space beside her on the bed. "I can't sleep too, so probably we can just like do a staring contest till we get tired of it and sleep." Her words started to get random.

Minhyun sighed, "whatever." He said, setting his pillow by Seul Hee's side, laying himself down, facing her.

The two stared at each other innocently, "you look tired." Seul Hee commented, "works." Minhyun replied her comment.

She smiled, "I forgot about being sad and worried at your cuteness. Thanks." Her hand caressed his cheek softly.

Minhyun froze at the touch, "y-yes."

He cleared his throat, "b-but Seul Hee.." He trailed off. "You're confusing me. Is it Jisung hyung or me?"

[ to be
continued ]