오늘 나와 데이트 하는거야

( i love this gif sm)

"You seemed like you really love this place

"You seemed like you really love this place." Minhyun chuckled, walking by Seul Hee's side, slow and steady pace. Seul Hee looked back at Jisung who is calmly following them, listening to the music through his earphones.

"I honestly love it." She warmly chuckled, mumbling some more words next, "Jisung seems so lonely."

Minhyun pursed his lips, looking at Jisung as he turned around, "yeah." He silently replied. "He's admirable, don't you think?" Seul Hee chuckled, "calm, but boosts the mood well. Experienced but always stands at the back."

The young man turned his attention to her, his eyes could catch her smile, seems sincere. Seul Hee adores Jisung. Thats what he concluded. "He's.. great." Minhyun released his breath, "you know, very reliable."

"Hm? You look worried though?" Seul Hee unexpectedly punched Minhyun by his shoulder, which is actually just a light tap, but Minhyun swayed and chuckled, "ey!" he protested.

"I'm not worried. It's just Jisung hyung is too great to exist." He grinned, looking up at the bright sky. "You know that you don't need to worry about comparing yourself to Jisung right?" Seul Hee suddenly asked. "He's a great guy with a strong leadership, you're a heir. Not a big difference." She said.

"I'm not a good one when its about taking care of the family company though." Minhyun said, "I'm not as good as Jisung hyung."

"Both of you got my trust, I believe that both can be great." With her lips lifting upward, Seul Hee patted Minhyun's shoulder, "I could've just run away that night of our first meeting if I don't have a slightest trust on you?" Seul Hee punched him on the shoulder for the second time, a little bit harder.

Minhyun giggled, suddenly circling his right arm around Seul hee's shoulder and playfully strangling her neck, "fine, i owe you." He said, ruffling Seul Hee's long dark silky hair.

The two seemed like they got close naturally as both of them are acting as a couple in the last event. Jisung followed their steps silently, and he lowered his head, paying a quiet huge amount attention to the shadow of Seulhee and Minhyun. He smiled, but it was rather painful, not a happy one. "They got closer. That's great." Jisung mumbled, looking right and left as if he's scanning the place.

"Minhyunie got a lot more better things anyway, he will be a very good boyfriend for Seul Hee." Jisung nodded unconsciously, "and they'll live.. happily.. ever.. after." He mumbled, emphasising each word and sighed heavily.

"Jisung?" His steps suddenly stopped when both Seul Hee and Minhyun turned around to stop him. "Hyung, lets move on to Cheonggyecheon stream!" Being unusually excited and cheery, Minhyun confuses Jisung, but then the older took it positively. "Fine, fine. Excited to go for another date? Gosh you two."

Both Seul hee and Mingyun blushed, "we're not on a date!"

[ to be
continued ]