epilogue

"Sungwoo, you know we could never forgive you on this

"Sungwoo, you know we could never forgive you on this." Jisung sighed, staring at the boy who is pleading in front of him. Daniel rolled his eyes, "can't he move away?" He coldly asked.

"Its too late to be angry. Seul Hee's gone. Lets go and see Yongguk." Donghyun sighed, still comforting Jooah who can't believe that everything happened so fast.

"I-I don't understand." Dongho mumbled, "she's dead? How? Minhyun's there with her right."

Eunhye shook her head, "Eui Woong told me that she died because of poisoned wine." She wiped her tears, "the wine given by the Park family was supposed to kill almost every other people in the room, but Justin Huang was aware of it that he gave a signal to his bodyguard to shoot The Park's family bodyguard as a warning." Woojin joined.

"I tried to stop her, it's useless. She was trying to shoot herself when Minhyun hyung—" He stopped in the middle when he saw Minhyun walking towards them, his expression as cold as ever. "M-Minhyun hyung, are you okay?" He asked, seeing Minhyun who looked like a corpse.

He pursed his lips, "do you think I should feel this guilty after I 'killed' her?" He asked, lifelessly.

"Killed her?" Jaehwan frowned. "What do you mean kill her?" He asked. "I gave the poisonous drink to her," he scoffed, "she let me do it."

Jisung was boiling as he heard that, "you did it? You should've prevent her, Hwang Minhyun!" He shouted. "It is clear that you love her, but you let her die?!"

"She knew that I love her when I gave her the poison. She wanted to end everything. You don't know what happen inside right?" Minhyun said. "I kissed her. She took that as a cue. She gulped the wine down and fell down."

Daniel held Jisung back, firmly holding his friend's shoulder.

"Gosh, stop fighting, team." Someone's hoarse voice is heard from a distance when the tension between both Jisung and Minhyun rise. "Jisung hyung, here's the necklace." Yongguk smiled, handing Jisung the mood necklace he gave to Seul Hee.

"It was glowing soft pink during the last second. Before her death." Yongguk's statement made Jisung bit his lips. "S-soft pink?"

As far as he knows, soft pink shows a mood of being thankful. It means Seul Hee really ft thankful to Minhyun for killing her?

"Hyung, don't be mad at me. I can assure you that Seul Hee loves you. She likes me as a friend, but she can never see you as a friend." Minhyun walked closer to Jisung.

"She's too afraid to make a choice because she knows everybody could be in danger with her. She has no way out of this as long as she's alive with that DNA in her body." Minhyun explained. "Believe me."

Days passed faster than they think. Nothing happened much after Seul Hee, as The Lost Gem is dead.

The heirs are playing well together, not thinking about their parent's company. Every owner of companies work harder since they no that the DNA was gone.

After all, one thing that is always the root of every problems was her future descendant.

Jisung and Minhyun promised to come and visit Seul Hee together every Friday, and today isn't an exception.

The two kneel down, placing flowers on her grave.

It was afternoon when they visited, and Jisung looked up, smiling widely.

"Seul Hee, the sky is bright yellow." He muttered. Minhyun looked up too, and smiled softly at the sky.

"It means you're happy up there, right?"

[ her descendant // end ]

whoop what a roller coaster ride XD
HER DESCENDANT DONE!!

I need some feedbacks on this, can you comment anything you think of about this fic? Any suggestions?

For my next ff, please anticipate! It'll be someone medieval, and someone actually guessed my jbj bias right in the comment ._. yes its kim yongguk. will you guys check it out?