우리 집으로 가자

"Minhyun hyung!" The boys excitedly greeted Minhyun as soon as he stepped into the dining place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Minhyun hyung!" The boys excitedly greeted Minhyun as soon as he stepped into the dining place. Minhyun smiled sweetly at them, his hand still in contact with the girl following his steps. She entered gracefully, eventhough she's being pulled by Minhyun.

The young boys earlier froze in their state, staring at the unfamiliar lady that is being treated too well by a man they know as 'ice prince' because of his coldness.

Behind the couple, another young couple joined, but they're too shy to hold hands. "Oh! Two Woo!" Jihoon teased his cousin when they walked in.

Minhyun snickered at Jihoon's reaction, preparing the seat for Seul Hee beside him and sat down after that. "Hello, noona!" A young boy grinned cutely, offering his hand, "I'm Yoo Seon Ho!" Minhyun frowned at the younger boy's motive, glaring at him. Seonho pursed his lips, "I just wanted to be friendly." He mumbled.

"I'll introduce her later, there are only us right? No parents?" Minhyun asked. Hyun Bin shook his head, "my parents, Jihoon's parents and Daehwi's parents are here, they'll be back from their private talk soon." He said. Seul Hee got nervous at the mention of their parents. She squeezed his hand out of consciousness, Minhyun panicked a little when he heard so too, thinking another plan in his head.

He was planning to introduce Seul Hee as a heiress, but with the parents presence, they'll immediately feel suspicious. Moreover, they can convert her korean name to chinese name easily.

"T-That was unexpected." Minhyun mumbled, and he exchanged glances with Seul Hee, Woojin and Woona before Daehwi broke their eye contacts, "I think I've seen you a lot before.. miss..?" He squinted his eyes at Seul Hee.

Minhyun immediately laughed awkwardly at it, "t-there's no way, Daehwi." He said, "she's a stranger to you. She's my.. 3 months girlfriend, and her name is.." Minhyun stared at her, asking for help from her, but the nervous Seul Hee just stayed quiet. Before she knows it, she caught the signal and just spat anything out her head, "Sinichi Yueko." She said.

Hyunbin gasped, "you're japanese!" He said in Japanese. Minhyun bit his lips in fear, out of all country, it has to be Japan. He thought.

Seul Hee nodded confidently, having no burden at all, "ha'i!" She said, throwing a composed smile. Minhyun showed them a little smile, "yeah, she's Japanese and we met.. um.. at the.."

"You know, at the college. Student exchange, I learnt a lot about Korea." She said, "and.. I learnt about a guy." Seul Hee swear that she feels like throwing up and cringing at her words right now but Minhyun seems to like it. He circled his arms around the girl's waist naturally, "yeah. I hope you guys can accept her."

Daehwi shrugged, "welcome then." He said.

But even after Hyunbin, Daehwi and other boys accepted the fact, another boy lifted his eyebrow up, "you're a very familiar.. Japanese." Jihoon tilted his head. Seul Hee blinked, tilting her head just like Jihoon, "R-really?" She asked. Jihoon smiled sweetly, "but there's no way you're someone I know." He said.

Seul Hee nodded, "its still nice to see all of you though." She said, politely.

When Minhyun thought he still has more time to relax before introducing Seul Hee as Yueko to the parents, he heard Daehwi mom's excited voice, walking closer to the table.

She hesitated when she saw the new girl seated beside Minhyun, "ah, so there's a new face here." Her smile seems genuine for a second, but then she frowned after paying attention to Seul Hee's facial features.

"It looks like I've seen you somewhere before." She said, "a.. lot of times."

Seul Hee sighed, "mom, but she's Japanese." Daehwi blinked, looking back and forth to his mom and to Seul Hee. Seul Hee stood up automatically, bowing deeply, "Sinichi Yueko." She introduced herself.

Daehwi's mom nodded, "you're.. beautiful." Seul Hee laughed awkwardly, "thank you!" adding a smile.

"Hwang Minhyun, good for you!" She smiled, "are you planning on marrying her?"

Her question stopped Seul Hee's action, Minhyun pursed his lips, making a thin smile, "let's just see." He replied. He knows that she looks happy because that means she knows Minhyun won't be after the girl if he does.

"You're a really fine young lady." She commented again, "Minhyun, you should totally marry her." Minhyun could only laugh at her statement, "yeah, I will." He said.

For now, its a good thing that no one started being suspicious at Seul Hee's acting.

Seonho pouted when Daehwi's mom left, "she seems so happy." He commented. Jinyoung scoffed, eyeing Daehwi who is seated a few chairs away, "his mom's obsession is only one, marrying Daehwi to the girl."

Seul Hee who was drinking choked at Jinyoung's statement, now coughing over and over. Minhyun tapped her back softly, praying internally so that no one will start being suspicious, "are you okay?" Hyunbin asked with his Japanese, sounding a little bit worried.

Seul Hee nodded. "I'm okay." She replied, smiling thinly.

Minhyun sighed, he is restlessly moving his legs, wondering why is he so nervous? His eyes is wandering around as he waited for the contact from the other team who were given a task to take Seul Hee's things. The phone call came at the right time, just before they have to start eating appetizer. He picked it up after one ring, hearing the words he has been waiting.

"Things taken."

He tried to hide his smile, and he looked at the clueless Seul Hee, decreasing the space as Minhyun whispered, "lets go back. To my house."

Why is she getting chills just by Minhyun's whisper?

[ to be
continued ]

Do you get it?
I keep using simple words sigh ):
I'll work harder guys!

+ i'm writing a new daniel ff
look forward (((;

her descendant || wanna oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें