||CH.2||

India
I woke up when my alarm went off signaling me to get up for school.

I hated school with a passion I'm smart in school get good grades but I fucking hate school.I mean it's to much drama there.Hoes stay being messy and smashing everybody boyfriend.

I got up out of bed and did my morning routine.I got dressed in my clothes.I just looked simply not flashy because it's  just school.

I grabbed my phone and bookbag.Them walked downstairs.As I passed the bathroom I heard a thud.Then a splash.

I backed up then peeked inside to see crystal inside the tub.I think her ass fell cuz she got clothes on.

I walked in.

"Damn bitch what the hell
You do?"I asked her.

"Damn bitch what the hellYou do?"I asked her

"I tripped on some water on the floor.Then fell in the tub."She said getting out the tub water soaking to the floor.

I busted out laughing.

"Damn yho ass was probably dancing in the mirror."I said

"Shut up.You probably left this water in the tub on purpose to last night when you took a shower in the hallway bathroom instead
Of your own room.Yeah you did it on purpose india."

I laughed a little."Girl go change we gotta go to school."I said

She mugged me then walked outta the bathroom and to her room I'm assuming.

I walked downstairs and watched tv.If she ain't down here by the time this movie go off I'm leaving her.

I waited a couple minutes then Crystal walked down stairs dressed up.

We left out the door and to my car.Crystal had a car but she wrecked it.You all know the rest.

We drove off to school and got.

As we walked up the stairs we had some stares of lust and some of jealousy.I ignored them all and kept walking inside the building Crystal close behind me.

We walked inside and to our class room.I walked to my seat and sat down and Crystal sat behind me.

I looked to the side of me and saw the same boy at the trap.He had his head phones in and was looking at his phone.

I looked behind him to see the other boy sketching something in a notebook .

I turned around a took out my phone since the teacher wasn't  here yet.

Crystal
I looked to the side of me when I felt a rap in my shoulder.

"Yea?"I asked the realized it was the boy at the trap house yesterday.

"You got a pencil Ma?"he asked licking his lips.

I pulled out a pencil then said"Here you go I ain't yhu Ma also"