||CH.13|

India
I woke up when my alarm went off and got up to
Take a shower.

I did the usual morning routine and got dressed.

I never knew why Lucas and Jacob went to school they are like 20 years old I know they ain't flunk.

I walked downstairs.

"Aye Lucas why u 20 and in school you and Jacob?"I was curious.

"Yho dad said that we had to make up a lie to watch you 2 so no harm will come to you guys."he said as he popped a pice of bacon in his mouth.

I nodded.We got in the car and drove off.

We arrived at school later on.

Crystal
I'm sitting down with Jacob and I was on my phone I saw a funny picture of India pop up on my Instagram.

"Ha!"I laughed as Jacob stood up.

"Let me see who the
Nigga you laughing at now."he said and put his hand out.

"Nigga I ain't laughing at no nigga."I said and rolled my eyes.

He rolled his and still had his hand out.I passed
It to him and saw some girl out the corner of my eye take a picture of Jacob and thought I ain't see her.

I passedIt to him and saw some girl out the corner of my eye take a picture of Jacob and thought I ain't see her

I know this bitch did not.

I got up after I gave Jacob my phone.He started laughing.At the picture.

I started walking away to see why the girl took a picture of Jacob

I started walking away to see why the girl took a picture of Jacob.He called my name as I kept walking.

I got to the girl as she looked at me .I saw India walking up to me and Lucas over there with Jacob as Jacob pointed towards me and Lucas shrugged.

I focused my attention on the girl as India stared the girl down taking in what ever she doing.

"So who you take a picture of?"I knew it was Jacob cuz we were the only ones standing at the angle she took a picture of and I hope it wasn't me.

"Jacob duh."she said and put her hand in her hip and rolled her eyes.

I looked at India as India looked at me.