||CH.8||

India
I've been bored lately.I just got up for school a couple minutes ago I had took my shower did my hygiene and got dressed.

Crystal was dressed also.But we didn't have to go to school for another 10 minutes.

I sat in the couch staring in space when I got a phone call from my dad.

"Hello."I said sounding bored because he don't wanna show up at home but when somebody get hurt he wanna show up and act like everything is good.

"Sweetie we are going to have a trap meeting after school then we are going to have a family dinner afterwords."he informed me

I rolled my eyes.

"Yea okay bye."I hung up the phone.

"Let's go."Crystal said she walked down the steps.

I left out the house.

We arrived at school and got out.The usual happened stares and glares.

I ignored both and walked in the building.

We got inside the building and went to class.

I sighed once I realized my seat was next to Lucas seat.

I shrugged I'll just ignore him.

I sat down in the seat feelings Lucas stare on me.

He tapped my shoulder but
I ignored him as the teacher walked in.

She pulled out her notebook and started teaching the class about and essay we have to do.

I tried to listen to her but I felt Lucas stares on me.

I turned towards him and he kept staring.

"Stop fucking looking at me Lucas.!"I whisper yelled as the teacher taught.

He kept looking then turned around.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?"I asked the teacher

She said yes and I exited the class room.

I was walking until I got roughly pushed on the lockers.

I turned around to knock the bitch out but stopped when I realized it was Lucas.

I realized why didn't I hit him.So I pulled my hand back ready to hit him when he snatched my hand up above my head.

"Stop fucking ignoring me India."Lucas seethed.

"Nigga I can do what the fuck I wanna do.!"I struggled against his grip but he wouldn't budge.

"India man I'm sorry ight I ain't want it to go this far."Lucas said looking guilty.

"But you still did it Lucas u still fucking did it you stupid ass.!"I screamed as tears ran down my cheek.

"I'm sorry Damn I didn't want it to go this far I told her to stop and she wouldn't listen.!"he screamed at me

I stayed silent.

"She kept grabbing on me and I told her to stop and she kept going."he said

"But u still did it so u ain't try hard enough."I said bck

"We ain't together so why it matter?"he said lowly.

"Because u admitted your feeling to me an shit then u gone go and do that like it's cool."I started

"Then to top it off it was my FUCKING FRIEND !"I screamed

Was.

He looked down.