||CH.18||

Crystal
Ain't no fucking way.

"Who the fuck is this?"I asked and looked the women up nd down.

"I see you got your fathers attitude."the women said.

India

"You know what who the fuck are you he already brung one bitch in here we
Don't need a-you know what why I care he fucks who he wants."

The women looked shocked as I spoke.

She sounds familiar.She very pretty but she like 40.Hopefully.

"I'm your mother."she said

We looked at her.I spoke first.

"Bullshit."I said and looked her up and down.

I walked closer to her and checked her out.My mom had a tattoo on her neck.It had my name and Crystals.

I slung her head over her shoulder as I saw Crystal walk closer to observe I think she new what I was doing.

I looked and saw our names.

Our fucking names.

Crystal~India

I step back as I let a tear drop.My mothers dead.Why the fuck our they playing me and Crystal like that.

I stepped back a little and went to charge at her but Crystal brought me back to her and whispered in my ear.

"It's her India it's her." Crystal said I calmed down.

The women or shall I say Mom rose from the dead.

How the fuck?

I think we need to explain.She looked at my dad as he nodded.

"No shit Sherlock."I said as Crystal nodded

We all walked into the living room and sat down.

"I'll start."our dad nodded.

"So I had to fake my death because your father got into a lot of trouble with the sniper gang.Meaning that's why the people stole his money."

Me and Crystal just listened as she continued.

"I had to fake my death because they said they would kill my family if I didn't end up dead.Yeah stupid I said the same thing.So I had to do it I didn't want to harm you.Sorry for scaring you with the note.I had to right it."

I nodded and looked at our father.

"So you was faking with Elizabeth?"I asked he shook his head no.

I rolled my eyes.

"No it was real I just was stressing over your mothers fake loss.I didn't know she was faking she didn't tell me."

He said and glared at our mom.

"Nigga don't glare at her she tried to save our life's.?!"I yelled at him as he turned my way.