||CH.19||

Crystal
"India what kinda clothes is that?"I asked and pointed to what was in her hand.

"Lingerie."she said and laughed.

"Girl that's a string over the ass and barely anything to cover the front.Then at the top it's stars to cove the boobs and the clothes is white lace.?Bitch you might as well not wear any clothes."I said and shook my head.

Yeah I wore lingerie before but the shit she just picked out weren't even labeled as clothes. She just laughed at me and shook her head she walked away couple minutes later.

I looked in the mirror and took a picture.

I was to fine.I walked away to find India.

I stopped as I saw her .

I saw Cynthia.She was talking to some dude.

I shook my head.I walked towards India as I saw her looking threw a pair Jordan's.

I decided not to tell her about what I just saw.After all India said the next time I see her Ima kill her.

I didn't need to go to jail for witnessing it.

The rest of the day was fun.

Lucas
I was sitting on the couch scrolling threw Instagram when I saw an unknown person text me.

I went to see who it was but didn't have a clue.

I read it.

Unknown:hey baby

Lucas:who the fuck are you

Unknown:Cynthia baby you don't remember ?

I still didn't change the name I kept it as unknown.

Lucas: bitch get outta my phone India already said don't let her catch u

Unknown:so she ain't bout shit

Lucas:butch she put yho ass in a coma last time I checked

Unknown:what ever

Lucas:yeah hoe bye

I blocked the number as soon as India walked in the house with bags.

(Play song:Pony by Genuine or William Singe.Makes what your reading better)

"Baby.?!"no answer

I walked upstairs after I called her again.

I walked into my room to see India on the bed with lingerie on.

I instantly got hard.

"I-India what you doing?"I asked as I slipped off my shoes and stepped closer while my eyes roamed her body.