||CH.12||

India
We got home and I changed into my bikini and clothes and Lucas got dressed also.

Now we are headed here to the party it better be fucking lit.

We arrived at the party.

I got out the car as Lucas did the same.

I walked through the gates since they were already open.

He stupid asf somebody can just walk in.I shook my head at the thought and continued inside.

I found the bathrooms and walked in I put my phone in a water proof case and took of my clothes I put on shorts over the bikini bottoms since Lucas promised me if I don't put either a shirt or shorts  on then I ain't going.

I was finna go bring my purse to the car when I got stopped by The Game.

And Crystal.

"Hey."he said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. A photographer came and asked us to take a picture for  a magazine and The game said sure.

Me and India hesitated but he snatched us to his sides and we smiled just as the camera flashed.

The photographer left as I pushed game away from me.

"The fuck.?!"I screamed at him as Crystal walked away.

"Calm down shawty."he said to me and looked down at me.

"Calm down.?!"

"Nigga I ain't want to take a picture with you.You fucking snatched me in the camera.!"I yelled

"I said calm the fuck down!"he yelled at me but I
Ignored him.

"Now im gone be all over the fucking magazine then people gone think we a couple.?!"I seethed at him.

I started to walk away but he snatched me back and I dropped my purse.

I was finna cuss him out but Lucas walked up to us.

"Fuck you got my girl like that fho?"he said he had his swim clothes on .

Jacob and Crystal walked up to Lucas next.

"Your girl man?"Game said as he let me go Crystal went and picked up my purse and I picked it up from her and said thank you.

I stayed by her and Jacob.

"Nigga I should blow yho fucking brains out."Crystal told me what fucking happened."

Lucas was pointing a finger at Game as the game laughed.

"Well that butch Crystal a snitch."he said and looked at Crystal Crystal was finna say something but Jacob ran up to Game and socked him in his mouth.