||CH.7||

Jacob
I heard about what happened to India  .Crystal told me.

I had went over to Lucas house and we argued but got over it and we still homies.I told him to apologize to India .

He nodded and tried to call her but she never answered.

He even showed up at the house trying to get her to talk to him but Crystal kept coming to the door saying she ain't want to be bothered.

So right now Me and Crystal our at my house watching tv.Lucas and India out at they own house depressed.

India
I was known as Iggy in the street.Girls wanted to be me and Niggas wanted me.

I payed attention to neither.

That only made them
More hungry for me.

Crystal was known as Kris.

Jacob was known as Princeton.

Lucas..ugly ass was known as Smoke.

People are terrified of us.

Honestly since if been in the gang if only killed 2 ppl.

Crystal killed more than me.

I might act hard on the out side but on the inside I'm breaking.

My mom died that's what started it.Dad is never home.Crystal getting shot if I would've listened to my instinct this wouldn't have happened.Lucas basically cheated on me.Yea we not together so what.

What would u feel like if a guy u damn near loved went and slept with a mother girl even after y'all are not dating.But y'all kissed.Damn near made love.Confessed his feeling towards you.Been with your when your sister was in the hospital damn near dead.Then to top it off with a cherry he says I Love You on your 3 date with him.

But he want to go and cheat?

Bull shit.All them fuck n  lies he told me.I believed him.Thats why I don't get into relationships.Niggas always not loyal.

But he wanna go and cheat.I laughed and shook my head hitting the blunt.

I went into a full pit laughing frenzy then stopped out of no where and started crying.I through every thing around crashing every where.

I punched a whole in the wall and slid down it putting my head in my hands letting the tears fall.

Fuck that fuckboy.Fuck all of em.Because if I see him I might killem and if I say that dirty ass hoe Ima kill her ain't no might with that shit and that's on my moms.

I went to lay on my bed after smoking all the blunt.

I had school in the mornin. I ain't really want to go but Ima go.I gotta get my education.

I fell asleep soon after words. I don't

Crystal
It was night time when I got home.

I walked in the door and up stairs to and passed Indias room.Thinking why Lucas had to be a fuck boy i actually thought him and India would last.

She has been crying and she hasn't cried once Mom died.

As I passed her room I saw it was a mess.

I looked in to see that it looked like a tornado has been through here.

I quickly looked to the bed and saw that  India had tear stains on her face and blood on her hands.

I quickly rushed over towards her.

"India.?!"I shook her.She ain't move

"India.?!"I shook her harder she jumped up and slammed me on the bed.

"Damn the fuck.?!!"j yelled at her

She just stared into space.

I grabbed her arm and let her to the bathroom I told her to sit on the sink she didn't she just kept staring.

I told u India crazy when she gets sad or angry she starts getting to her crazy side.She like crazy crazy like koo koo crazy.Like need help crazy and it ain't funny when India get crazy.

Last time she got crazy like this was when mom died.

I ended up in the hospital.

I had asked her if she remembered when mom use to cook us our favorite pizza .

India simply stared at me with the same distant look in her eyes as she had now then snapped.

She had grabbed me by my hair and we ended up fighting but we were 13 yrs old then.

Dad ended up taking India to the doctors,therapy and nun worked she still takes medicine till this day.But ain't shit working.

I started to clean and wrap up her hands.

I brought her to her bed and she fell asleep soon after.

I called dad

"Dad?"I asked as he picked up

"Yeah?"he said

"Iggy back ."I said

That's what we call her in the streets Iggy.Shes known for being crazy and a killer but only one is true.

Crazy.

He sighed then I heard movement.

"I'm on my way."he said and hung up the phone m.

Sat my phone down and turned around to see India behind me.

I jumped.Then held my chest

She looked at me then turned around and walked back to her bed.

I shook it off.That shit was creepy asf.

I headed out and took a shower then changed clothes heading to my room.Dad won't be here until the morning anyway.

I soon fell asleep ready for school in the morning.

I hope everything go well.

Lucas
I felt ashamed that I cheated on India I actually felt bad I don't know what happened.

I'll apologize to her tomorrow if she come to school.

But I know it ain't gone be easy I'm gone have to gain her trust back if she excepts my apologie.

I shook my head I'm stressing out man.

I ain't never love any one except my family.But now I love India been did.

But I've gone and ducked something else yo once again.

I could see the day she caught me that she was holding back tears.

Cynthia is in a coma.has ever since the day her and India fought.

I shook my head I needed to go and get some sleep.

I got up off the couch and took a shower changed clothes and went to bed.