||CH.21||

Crystal
I woke up early since I had a softball game today.

Same place I came from yesterday.Nobody could make it.

India had to babysit.Lucas and Jacob have to go to the trap so I'm on my own.

I got dressed in my clothes and left the house.

Me and Jacob are still in bad terms.I know we gone get through it I mean an relationship isn't an relationship without arguments.

I pulled outta the yard and drive off.

Couple minutes later.I got out and walked across the street.

I had to go and take some pictures before it started.Our coach said we need to.

I stopped when I heard my name being  called.

I put my bat around my shoulders and looked behind me.

It was Jacquees.I became nervous as I remembered Jacobs words from yesterday.

"Hey shawty."He said and walked up to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"H-hey."I said and blushed a little he was making me nervous.

He could kill me any second.

His boys walked across the street whistling.

"She a fine one and she Que?"a light skin dude with cute eyes said and crossed his arms smirking while standing next to Jacquees.

"Yeah she is."Another dude said and came up towards me.

"Guys stop scaring her,This is my cousin Issa and my other friend Wayne."

"Hey."I said and looked around their gonna make me late.

India
I was looking for Crystal.Mom came home early since Dad said he could handle the trap.

They said they had introduced Mom and all.Lucas and Jacob were there so they know it all.

I decided to go to Crystal softball game.

Since I had nothing else to do.

I rode slow to see if I could spot her.

I stopped when I saw a crowd of dudes around her and her look uncomfortable.

I parked next to them and got out.

"Oou Ma what's yho name.?"A dark skin boy with dreads and tattoos all over his body.He sounded like he was form New Orleans.