Kill me now

Oh my God!!! Guys can you believe this? We're at 555 reads and 153 votes!!! How we got here, i don't know but I know I'm really grateful.

*Hands out virtual cookies*

Thank you all so much for staying with me till now :D I love you all to bits.

************************************************************************

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Kyle" He says and offers me a boyish smile.

I keep staring at him wearily and he moves his eyes to my hand and raises his eyebrow. It was then that I noticed he had extended his hand for a shake and he moves it closer urging me to shake his hand.

I reluctantly take it and then snatch my hand away from him. I'm not comfortable around strangers, it's always so awkward.

He raises an eyebrow and sits down beside me leaning his back against the tree looking completely relaxed. Care-free and nonchalant seem to be the definition of this boy.

I've never seen him around in school but then again, I always tend to be oblivious to things around me or maybe.....

"Stop looking at me like you've seen a ghost, I've been in your school since the beginning of the year" He says breaking my train of thoughts.

"Sorry" I apologize not knowing if I was apologizing for staring at him or for not knowing him.

"It's okay. So what's got you so mad?" He asks.

Maybe it was the anger at Hunter or the anger I feel at myself that made me so thoughtless, I don't know but I find myself spilling all my guts to a boy that I only knew his first name.

After I finish telling him everything, I let out the breath I've been holding while rushing all the words out.

"Wow, that's a lot of girl drama, what am I supposed to say to this kind of stuff? I know I asked you what was wrong, but I thought your nail broke or something" He says looking somehow uncomfortable.

His face then lights up as if he just figured out the secret to the universe "I know what they say to these stuffs...." He then lays a hand that I think is meant to comfort me on my shoulder and gives me a solemn look ".....It'll all get better soon" He finishes looking proud like he just finished giving the presidential speech.

I burst into laughter without inhibition clutching my stomach. I soon start to wheeze from laughing too much and then finally stop laughing wiping a stray tear from my eye.

I look at him to see a small smile playing on his lips "I knew that would make you laugh" He states still smiling.

Wait, He did that intentionally? To make me laugh?

"Thank you" I say feeling grateful.

"No problem, this is a better look for you. You looked as gloomy as a storm cloud earlier" He answers.

We continue to chat and I find out that he was very easy to get along with making me feel as if I've known him for long. I also found out a lot of things about him like how he stays with his grandparents instead of his parent, how he likes to keep to himself in school and how he hates eating papaya.(Author's note: me too)

After a while, we finally stand up walking together back to camp to go get lunch. When we reach the place that was serving as a temporary dining area, I walk towards my friends and he follows me.

My friends give me questioning looks and I tell them with my eyes to calm down. Chloe and Bloom then wiggle their eyebrow suggestively and I roll my eyes at them. They could be so silly some times.