1: The one with first impressions

This is a Bill x OC story. There may be other OCS and ships added into the mix that that's the main one.
There really just aren't enough Bill love stories. *Sigh*
Without further ado, I present to you, Amalthea!
|•|
It was a very cold and snowy Christmas day, and Molly Weasley was worried.

The entire family, Minus Percy and Charlie, had told her they would be attending Christmas Eve dinner at 12 Grimmlaud place, but Bill hadn't shown.

Arthur Weasley had tried to reason with his wife, but she insisted that they go see what had happened to their oldest son.

That is the reason that Sirius Black -in his animagus form, of course-, Molly and Arthur Weasley, and Remus Lupin were all standing outside of none other than Bill Weasley's flat, anxious to get out of the snow.

Remus stepped forward and knocked on the door mildly, his wand drawn.

They all stood back and waited...

But no one answered.

He knocked again, this time much harder, and more urgent.

Molly took a deep breath. "What if he's gotten hurt and he can't answer the door?" She asked.

But no one had to answer for at that moment the door opened to reveal a beautiful woman with Long, Dark hair and Stormy grey eyes wearing an oversized red button up shirt that really made her eyes pop.

"Can I help you?" She asked, leaning heavily against the doorway so they couldn't see inside.

Sirius, or Snuffles rather, cocked his head and looked intensely at her. She just seemed too familiar.

Arthur was the first to speak. "We're looking for Bill Weasley. He lives here, doesn't he?"

"He does." She replied. "Why would a Werewolf need to see him?" She asked bending down and petting Snuffles.

Remus' eyes widened. "How did you-"

He paused when the door opened wider and a tall man with Long, firey red hair stood behind the woman. She stood up instantly.

"Mum! Dad! What are you lot doing here?" He asked.

"You didn't show for dinner last night. I was worried you had gotten into trouble with death eaters or something." Molly said.

Bill sighed and opened the door even more, stepping back and wrapping his arms around the dark haired woman's waist, bringing her with him. "Come on in."

They nodded and walked in silently. As soon as the doors closed Sirius changed back into his human form.

"How did you know? And... Who are you?" He asked, standing next to Remus, staring at the woman.

She simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"This," Bill began. "Is Amalthea." He paused when she slapped the back of his arm playfully. "Fine, Thea. Better, love?" She nodded.

"You never told us you had a girlfriend." Molly said, rather accusingly.

Bill shrugged. "Never came up."

There was a dramatic pause.

"You look familiar." Sirius stated bluntly.

"No, really? You can't be serious!" She said in her heavy Russian accent.

Sirius barked with laughter. "I like this one!" She looked at him confusedly.

Bill smiled. "Well don't just stand there, sit down! Make yourselves comfortable." He said, walking over to the living room portion of the open concept room. He sat down in a black leather armchair.

Molly followed, Arthur not far behind and Remus slowed after them. Amalthea was looking out the window impassively and Sirius was studying her features carefully.

"So, Amalthea. Is that a Russian name then?" Remus asked.

Amalthea scoffed a little and walked over to the chair Bill was in, Wrapping her arms around his neck loosely.

"I do believe I was named after a constellation as all my fathers family had been." She said.

Sirius was the next to ask a question. "Your father? Anyone we know?" He asked.

Amalthea ran a hand through Bill's hair. "Probably."

"Care to elaborate?" He asked.

"You do ask an awful lot of questions for a stranger." She retorted.

Bill smiled. After all, he did like her fire. "These are my parents, and I assume you already know of Remus and of course, who could forget the infamous Sirius Black."

Sirius nodded proudly. "So your Father?"

"My father was a Death Eater. Only, he faked his death to get out of it. He raised me along with my grandmother's and I have a very large inheritance thanks to him."

"And your mother?" Remus pressed.

"She was a member of the Imperial Court. She was a very kind soul. She, my father and siblings were killed long ago."

"I'm sorry, Dear." Molly spoke, her voice cracking a little. "So who raised you?"

"I was passed inbetween my grandmother's when my parents passed away. One was here in England, the other is the Empress of Russia. I live with her now."

"So you grew up in a palace? That had to be interesting." Arthur asked.

"Yes, I did. As the Grand Duchess, it is my duty. I also spent time with my grandmama Burga though."

Bill tried and failed to stiffle his laughter at the mental image of Amalthea in a ball gown. She glared at him.

Sirius took a deep breath. "Burga? What was your father's name?"

Amalthea sighed.

"All I know is he was a son of the house Black. Inherited all the estates, and possessions so he must have been the last one, too." She said.

"Regulus Black." Remus said not so helpfully. He had met Regulus only a handful of times in his youth, and he could only imagine the horrors he'd pass onto a child. And don't get him started on Walburga.

"Perhaps." She said, not wanting to divulge this kind of personal information to a bunch of strangers. There was a collection of Gasps from around the room while Bill simply chuckled.

"What?"

"You could be Sirius Black's daughter, also."

Amalthea shook her head, looking at Sirius. "I am not his daughter."

Sirius stood up and walked over to Amalthea, putting his face right next to hers.

"She looks just like me!!"

"You're not my father. My father is 6 feet below the ground as we speak."

Bill cleared his throat.

"Regulus is her father. There's no need to beat around the bush, Thea."

Sirius gasped dramatically.
|•|

Authors Note:
What do you think, loves?
Was that a terrible attempt at a cliffhanger? Yes, it was. I try to make things more lighthearted.
Is this a good idea?
Did you enjoy this chapter?
Do you want to see more?

In the next chapter:
Sirius convinces Amalthea to come with them to Grimmlaud place.

Thank you for reading, My lovelies!
#Dumbleburn out🔥