6: The one with a meeting

|•|
Bill held back a grin as his girlfriend winked at him and headed out of the room, leaving a shocked Order of the Phoenix behind.

He noticed many of the heads in the room turn to him.

"Who was that?" A woman Bill did not recognize asked.

Arthur Weasley clear his throat. "Her name is Amalthea. She's Bill's..." He paused, as he didn't exactly know what they were.

Bill spoke up. "She's my girlfriend."

"How did she get past the door? Such strong magic... She should have been at Hogwarts." Dumbledore mused.

Snape sneered. "The lock. So that means she's Black's mutt."

Tonks shook her head. "She was absolutely gorgeous! She's most definitely not a mutt."

Sirius shook his head. "She's not mine." He rolled his eyes.

"Then who's is she?" Snape hissed.

"Severus." Dumbledore said warningly before looking to Bill. "Do you know of her parents?" He asked.

Bill nodded. "Her father was Reggie Black."

There were many gasps from around the table.

"She must be the one HE spoke of. The one Black told The Dark Lord's secrets to." Snape drawled.

Dumbledore nodded. "She must know what he's hiding then."

Bill shrugged.

"Bring her back here." Dumbledore requested.

"Kreacher!" Sirius yelled.

The old elf appeared with a sneer. "Master called?" He hissed.

"Bring her back here. Dumbledore would like to speak to her." Sirius continued.

"I will not have my Mistress tainted with your ideas against our Lord." Kreacher huffed and walked away.

Sirius rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'll get her then."

Bill stood up. "No, I'll go get her. She won't listen to any of you." He slid past all of the other chairs and out the kitchen door.

He made it to the bedroom without running into anyone else.

He opened the door and saw Amalthea sitting on cross-legged the bed. "Heyyy,"

She looked up at him. "Hey." She smiled.

"Dumbledore wants to see you. Will you come back downstairs?"

"Dumbledore?" She giggled a little. "That's quite a name!"

"Please?" He asked.

"Fine, fine." She conceded.

He smiled. "Thank you." She pushed pause on the TV and walked out of the room.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs, as she didn't know where she was going. Bill took lead and walked into the kitchen. He sat down in his seat. Amalthea walked in behind him and stood behind his chair, looking around the table.

"Hello, Miss Black." The old man from before nodded at her.

"Is that Dumbledore?" She whispered to Bill, who nodded.

She wrapped her arms around Bill's neck and laid her head down on his shoulder. "Why am I here?" She asked.

The old man smiled wisely. "It has come to my attention that you are Regulus Black's daughter." He said.

Amalthea looked at him blankly.

"I would like you to join the order, so we can protect you."

"Protect me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." Snape sneered.

Amalthea smiled. "I can assure you, I do not need your protection."

"He who-must-not-be-named will come for you." Albus responded.

Amalthea shrugged. "Let him." 

"The order needs you." Dumbledore insisted. "I can tell you have great power. You could help us win."

"So let me get this straight." Amalthea began, standing up to her full height and laying her hands on Bill's broad shoulders.

"You want me, someone you know nothing about and could very well be after the bounty on one or all of your heads, to join your little group and attend all of your tea parties?"

Dumbledore looked taken aback.

Amalthea shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm perfectly happy in my castle."

She bent her head and whispered to Bill. "I'm gonna go owl Babs. See if she has anyone on Ossie yet." She kissed his cheek and walked back out of the room, leaving a stunned order behind.

"Well." Sirius muttered. "She's definitely Regulus' kid."

Bill chuckled. "I did say she wasn't going to listen to any of you." He said.

Dumbledore was absolutely speechless.

"Is she a death eater?" Severus asked. The question was obviously directed at Bill, who just looked at him blankly.

"You would know, wouldn't you?" Snape continued. "If you've been together for quite some time, surely you've seen her without her sleeves." He drawled.

"Of course I have." Bill scoffed.

There was a collective pause.

"If she's not a death eater, why won't she join the order?" Molly asked.

"She doesn't see a need." Bill replied. "She lives in Russia. She's a princess with her own magical guard, not to mention She practically runs the criminal underworld. No one is gonna touch her."

"She runs the criminal what?" Remus asked.

Dumbledore ignored Remus. "Mr. Weasley, We need her."

Bill shook his head. "No."

"Mr. Weasley-" Severus started. 

"I don't want to be asked again." Bill said sternly.

Dumbledore nodded. "Of course not."

~~~

The meeting was over about two hours later.

Bill stood to leave but was caught by his mother's gentle hand.

"Bill." She spoke quietly. "If she's a death eater, you have to tell us." His father nodded in agreement.

"If she is," he began. "It is not in my place to say, now is it?" He smiled. "Goodnight Mum."

Bill began walking out the door and up to Amalthea's room.

He opened the door to find the FRIENDS theme song playing and Amalthea passed out on the large bed.

"Goodnight, Thea." He kissed her cheek softly.

Bill pulled on his sleep pants and laid down, pulling the duvet up to his chin. He reached on to his nightstand for the popcorn and then he realized.

He was going to binge watch friends. And he was going to love it.
|•|
Before someone says it,
Yes, the Black family house has a huge flat screen TV.
Cool, right?

Also, if you have never seen friends, I want you to stop what you're doing right now, and binge.

Thank you for reading!
Until next time,
Have a lovely night💕