11: The one with the Burrow

I do understand this chapter is extremely late, and I apologise 😸
|•|
The sky had a beautiful orange glow when Bill and Amalthea arrived at the Burrow the next day.

Amalthea knocked at the front door lightly and heard quite a racket before hearing rapidly approaching footsteps.

It soon opened to reveal a very cheery Molly Weasley.

"Bill! Amalthea! Welcome!" She reached for them and wrapped them both in warm hugs.

Molly let go and smiled warmly before ushering them inside. "Come in dears, before you catch a cold!" 

They walked into the house and followed Molly into the living room that was already occupied by Arthur, Charlie, Percy and the twins.

"Bill!" Charlie jumped up and ran to hug his older brother. "How have you been?"

"Great!" Bill hugged his brother back with a smile. "How's the dragon training?"

Charlie let go with a large grin. "Never a dull day!"

Amalthea watched their interaction with a thoughtful expression.

She looked around the room and noted how cozy it was.

She walked up to a small table that had many pictures on it and bent down, looking at the moving pictures of the redheaded family.

"That one," Arthur pointed at a picture of a young boy who was covered in mud. "Is from when Bill decided he wanted his first mudbath."

Amalthea giggled.

"That is not what happened!" Bill protested.

Amalthea walked over to him. "Well then what really happened?" She asked with an amused smirk.

"Well I was-" He started but was cut off when something ran into Amalthea, making her to fall onto him, and causing them both to fall back onto the floor.

"Damn it." She hissed.

"Fred and George!" Molly scolded. "That is not how you treat a lady."

Amalthea looked down at Bill with a smirk. "Hello again." She flirted.

"Miss Black. It is quite lovely to see you here." He said with a wink.

Amalthea kissed his cheek. "And you, Mr. Weasley."

Bill chuckled. "I really do love this position, but we should probably get up. My mum will have a fit." He whispered.

She smirked at him one last time before putting on an innocent look and getting up.

"I don't know what you're talking about, William." She said, standing up.

He shook his head and stood up too. "What?" He asked when he noticed his entire families eyes on him.

"You looked comfy down there." One of the twins winked.

"I totally understand." The other one said.

"She is absolutely gorgeous." They said together.

Bill looked over at Amalthea and nodded enthusiastically.

Molly walked back into the room a few minutes later, a lovely smile gracing her features. "Dinner is ready!" She called.

Fred and George rushed into the dining room, Arthur following behind with a smile.

Charlie came up to Amalthea and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"Come on, babe. I'll show you the way to dinner." He winked at her and began to lead her into the dining room, whispering to her all the way.

Bill followed them with an appalled face.

He noticed Amalthea giggle girlishly at something Charlie said.

He couldn't believe it.

His own brother.

Was hitting on.

His girlfriend.

Oh HELL no.

Bill sat down at the table between Amalthea and George. His parents were each at one head of the table, Charlie next to his mums chair, and Fred beside George, with Percy next to him.

Bill looked over at Amalthea, who was listening to Charlie talking about dragons.

She turned her head and grinned at him, before turning back around.

Molly walked back into the room carrying a large pan full of something that smelled absolutely heavenly.

"I made lasagna." Molly smiled kindly and set the pan on the table. "Bill told me about how much you like it."

She sat down at the table and smiled.

She waved her wand and the previously empty plates in front of them filled with food. "Dig in!" She announced.

Amalthea picked up her fork and began to go at the lasagna like there was no tomorrow.

And it was absolutely delicious.

~~~
Meanwhile, not too far away:

"What do you mean she's gone?" A stoick man with broad shoulders shouted angrily.

"W-well she wasn't at the palace..." A small, timid man replied.

The stoick man shot him an 'are you sure' kind of look.

"I had them search the whole castle, Master! whole damn thing! The princess wasn't there!" The small man replied.

"What about the queen?"

"Safe and sound in the dungeon, sir."

"Marvelous." The first man stroked his beard (or lack thereof), in deep thought. "We will use her to bring the princess to us."

"T-thats cool...?"

"Yes, indeed."

The pointed man smirked deviously. "It's been so long since I've seen my bride. I simply cannot wait."

"You do know that the marriage contract has been burned, right? She won't marry you."

The stoick man looked at the shorter man for a moment before twisting his hand and watching as the he collapsed to the ground, dead.

"That, my friend, is where you are wrong." He bent down next to the second man's now dead body. "Soon, I will have Amalthea, and with her, the throne."

|•|
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!!!! I don't know how this happened but I'd like to thank EVERYONE who has read this story for their support!

I am very happy to say this story will be continuing on for quite awhile longer!

Also, #cliffhanger! I love having fluffy stories but I had an idea soooooooo,

In the next chapter:
Amalthea & Molly have a heart to heart because Bill(and I) love them so much💕

Until next time,
Stay fabulous ✨

(Also I swear I'm working on a new chapter as of Dec 5😁)