10: The one with a pizza

|•|
Bill arrived at the apartment around 9:00 that night.

He set his things down on the table beside the door before​ slowly beginning to walk his way through the flat.

"Thea, are you in here?" He called out as he walked though the main hallway, which led into their bedroom.

He followed the sound of sloshing water to their bathroom where Amalthea laying in the large clawfoot tub which was practically filled to the brim with bubbles.

"Hey." He grinned and wagged his eyebrows suggestively.

"Hello. How was your day, lyubov moya?" She asked politely.

"Good." He smiled at her use of a Russian term of endearment. "I went to work and then I visited my mum." He sat down on the edge of the tub.

Amalthea lifted her foot from under the bubbles and put it in his lap. "It sounds like your day was very boring." She said bluntly.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "You hungry?" He asked, walking back into the bedroom and changing into a pair of grey sweat pants.

"Yeah." She responded. Amalthea climbed out of the tub and wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body. She pulled the plug of the tub before walking out of the bathroom.

Bill was laying at the end of their bed when she walked in.

He watched her intently as she picked out some pajamas and walked back into the bathroom, winking at him on the way.

She pulled on a pair of black cotton shorts, and a white & black striped t shirt.

Amalthea picked up her hair brush and began brushing out her hair, smiling a bit when she noticed Bill standing in the doorway.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a mock British accent.

"I want pizza." He pouted.

She st down her hairbrush and turned to him. "Then order some."

Bill smiled like a kid entering Honeydukes for the first time. "Cool!"

He picked her up and carried her into the living room, setting her down on the couch.

He took out his phone, a muggle device Amalthea insisted he get, and called the correct number.

"Hello, I'd like a large cheese pizza, a medium veggie lovers pizza, and an order of cheesy breadsticks." She heard him say.

Amalthea sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She found FRIENDS and pushed play.

"Oi!" She heard Bill shout. She giggled a little.

Bill walked in and sat down next to her, pulling Amalthea into his lap. "Pizzas on the way." He smiled.

She nodded and laid her head against him.

"So," Bill began.

"So?" She asked.

"My mum asked if we could come by for dinner tomorrow."

"Oh."

"Can we?" He asked.

Amalthea sighed. "She doesn't even like me." She pouted.

"Of course she does." Bill smiled. "She needs to get to know you better though, so she can love you."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

He nodded enthusiastically. "My mum will love you. Hell, my brothers already do."

She chuckled softly and shot him a disbelieving smile. "Well, I can't miss out on a chance to see your darling brothers. I'd love to go."

He smiled wider. "Awesome!" Bill pushed play on the TV.

It was time for another FRIENDS marathon.
|•|
I am so sorry this is 2 days late,
But hey, better late than never!😁

I thought I had chapters ready and Thursday came around and I went 'oh SHIT.'

Anyways, the next chapter will be next Thursday/Friday as usual.

In the next chapter:
Bill and Amalthea actually go to visit the Burrow and Molly + Amalthea get to know eachother.

Until next time,