4: The one with a morning inside

This chapter is a little late but...
Hopefully it's so good that it'll make up for itself🙏
Enjoy!
|•|
The next morning was very cold and bitter outside. But inside the warm, bright flat, you couldn't even tell.

Amalthea was very warm and cozy when she woke up in her huge bedroom, her head laying on Bill's muscular chest.

She snuggled deeper into her pillow, or Bill's chest rather, and sighed in contentment.

Bill shifted a little and tightened his hold around her a little.

"Are you awake?" She whispered.

"Mhhmmm." He muttered sleepily, laying his head down on her neck.

"Well good morning to you too." She chuckled.

"Morning." He muttered, his voice deep and heavy with sleep.

"We should get up." She said, running her hands over his arms.

He sighed. "But it's so early!"

"It's 9am." She rolled her eyes. "And you say I'm not a morning person."

"You're not. You're like a vampire. You can be up all night and still be tired in the morning."

"Oh shut up." She hit his arm lightly.

Bill smirked and pushed her off him playfully.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm getting up, love." He sat up and got out of of the bed, stretching.

Amalthea glared at him before rolling over and laying her head on and actual pillow, bringing the blanket up to her chin.

She snuggled into them happily.

She heard a quiet bit of evil laughter but shrugged it off, hoping it was her imagination.

Then, the blanket was pulled off of her suddenly "Get up, Thea!" She groaned and rolled onto her back.

"But now I'm cold!" She whined.

Bill walked over to the bed and stood there for a minute, looking at her small form in the middle of the huge bed.

He thought for a moment.

Then, he put his hands on each side of her body and began tickling her relentlessly.

She squeeled loudly and fell onto the floor in an attempt to escape his grip.

"Are you gonna get up now?" He asked when she fell on the floor.

She looked up at him and stuck out her tongue. She stood up and grabbed her robe, putting it on over her pink silk pajamas.

He chuckled and walked over to a large wardrobe and opened it, searching for a fresh pair of clothes.

She walked over to a door in the far side of the room and opened it, walking through the lavish bathroom to the huge walk in closet behind it.

She closed the door behind her softly.

She then looked around the room for any clothes she may want to wear.

She pulled out an orange sweater and some black riding pants and put them on. Then, she pulled out a pair of black heeled boots and slipped them on.

Walking back into the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and smoothed down her shirt.

She brushed out her hair, which was now very wavy, and put it over her left shoulder, putting on a pair of diamond studs.

She quickly applied some burnt orange lipstick before looking herself over.

In the mirror, she saw Bill walk behind her in a blue button up shirt and black jeans.

"You look nice." He complimented.

"You look pretty good yourself." She looked at them in the mirror.

"We should probably head out to Grimmauld place. We want to get there on time, don't we?" He asked the last part in response to the look on her face.

She sighed and leaned against him. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Come on, babe. It'll be fine." He kissed her cheek and walked back into the bedroom.

"I didn't feed him yet." She walked over to a large set of double doors and onto the balcony.

"You can do it when we bring them back." Bill said, walking into the lounging room through the door in the other side if the bedroom. "Charlie is obviously gonna want to see him."

"I will ask Vilho to feed him so he doesn't try to eat anyone." She replied. "I can still take Charlie to see him though."

"Alright." Bill picked up his leather jacket from on the back of a chair.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said. "Let's go." She grabbed his arm.

He smiled and apparated them out of the flat.
|•|
Yay! Another chapter!
I am so glad I had a few of these prepared!
Thank you so much for reading!

Until next time,
Goodnight 🌙