13: The one with a cupboard

|•|

It was quite awhile before any of the Weasley's saw Bill or Amalthea again.

They were cleaning the 5th sitting room when they walked in, ever so causally.

Though, they could all tell something was different about Thea.

Inside, she felt Empty. Conflicted. Frustrated. She wasn't sad anymore, and she didn't know who to be angry with.

They sat down on one of the freshly cleaned couches, Amalthea laying her head on Bill's shoulder, and began speaking in hushed whispers.

There were a few minutes of complete and total silence as everyone went about the tasks assigned to them by Mrs. Weasley.

"What's this?" The bushy haired girl Amalthea recognized as Hermione, held up a slip of paper.

Sirius rushed over and took a look at it. "I have no idea." He stated looking at the foreign writing.

"Odd." Molly muttered before continuing with what she was doing.

"Harry and Ron, open that cupboard. We'll need to see what's in it."

Harry opened the cupboard and jumped a few feet in the air when a large shadow came out of it.

"What the...?" Sirius wondered aloud and walked towards the unmoving, person shaped shadow. He went forward and touched it.

"Hello," The not so shadowy anymore shadow turned around to face them. "Sirius!" A man's booming voice acknowledged.

"Reggie?" Sirius looked at him uncertainty.

The man standing before him was undoubtedly his younger brother, looking only a few years older then when he had last seen him.

Regulus was a relatively tall man with dark hair and the famous Black family's famous crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a long black cloak over his regal clothes.

But what was Sirius noticed was different wasn't his appearance.

No, what Sirius noticed was the look in his brother's eye. It was no longer one of malice, but one of love and compassion.

Regulus smiled at Sirius, Not as he used to when he would tease him, but as he would to an old friend.

"How are you, brother?" Regulus' shadow asked fondly.

"How?" Sirius asked, avoiding the question.

"This," Regulus stepped back and looked at the old cupboard he had come out of, his hands behind his back. "Was carved using the Resurrection Stone. The one from the stories we used to hear."

Regulus smiled again. "I begged mother to keep in in case anything were to ever happen... It's a good thing I did."

He looked over at Amalthea, who was sitting on the couch, looking at her nails in her lap.

"Why didn't you open it yourself, darling?" He stepped towards her. "You do remember the stories, don't you?"

Bill pulled her towards him protectively, eliciting a short lived glare from Regulus.

"I always intended for you two to meet." He looked between Amalthea and Sirius. "I suppose we just never had the chance."

Sirius nodded solemnly.

Regulus turned to face the rest of the rooms occupants who were simply looking at him. "You must be Harry Potter. I've heard so much about you."

Harry smiled weakly. "It's nice to meet you."

There was a pause as Regulus looked over the rest of the rooms occupants.

"And you must be The Weasley's." He smiled tightly.

"What am I supposed to do? Why are you here?" Amalthea's accent tore through the silence.

"Do you remember how you used to terrorize poor Juliana? I remember you actually threw her in the brooke a few times." He smiled fondly. "Your mother would stand on the balcony with her tea and just laugh."

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked shortly.

Regulus took a deep breath and kneeled down beside Amalthea. "Open your eyes, lionne. I was too blind to see when someone close to me had betrayed me. I did not realize until it was too late."

"That was not helpful at all. That was Dumbledore level cryptic." She complained.

"Thank you." Regulus flipped his shoulder length brown hair back and flashed a charming smile - yet another thing the Black family was known for. "I try."

She glared at him.

"Dont worry about Rhea, Find Rigel, and keep yourself safe, my love."

She pouted.

"Don't be like that!" He cooed, taking her face in his hands gently. "I'm not allowed to help you anymore... But I think you understand." He winked.

She was unamused.

"Thea," He kissed her cheek affectionately. "Posmotrite na blizhayshikh k vam lyudey." He looked over to Bill distrustfully as he stood. "Trust no one."

Then, he was gone.

Amalthea sighed.

It was time for a visit with her brother.

"That was odd." Harry stated, going back to his task, though he tried his best to stay away from the cupboard.

|•|

THAT ACTUALLY TOOK FOREVER😂

I am so sorry!
I have alot of ideas for the next chapter, so expect it in the next week or so😁

(Also I apologise for any typos there may be I did just a quick scan)

Thanks for reading!!!
Until next time,