5: The one with a nap

Hello! Welcome to another late installment of The Black Heiress.
I have been working on these next few chapters for quite some time, and I do hope you enjoy it!
Without further ado,
|•|
Bill and Amalthea apparated onto the street across from Grimmlaud place and as they walked across, the house appeared between number 11 and 13.

Amalthea led the way into the house and smiled a little when she saw the portrait of her grandmother become visible.

"Hello, Amalthea darling." The portrait said sweetly.

"Good morning, Grandmama." Amalthea spoke, or grumbled.

Bill walked in behind Amalthea and was surprised to see the usually stern looking -and all around pissed- off portrait glaring at him.

"Hello, Mr. Weasley." Bill looked around her portrait to see if anyone else could have said it.

"Hello." He said cautiously.

Amalthea took Bill's hand in her own and led him to the living room where loud voices were coming from.

"Hello, mi familia!" Bill exclaimed upon seeing his family and Harry sitting near the fire.

"We were just looking at some old photo album." Harry said, without looking up.

"Fun." Amalthea muttered under her breath.

Harry looked at her with wide eyes. "Hey...?"

"Amalthea." She replied, knowing for a fact that this guy had no idea who she was. "Hello, Harry."

"What's up with her?" Sirius whispered to Bill.

Bill shrugged. "She's tired. I actually woke her up this morning. It was a bad idea."

Amalthea rolled her eyes at him and sat down on the floor in front of an ugly red armchair.

Bill sat down in the printed arm chair behind Thea, who wrapped her arm around his leg like a child.

Sirius and Harry both looked at her warily.

"Tired?" Bill asked her with a smile. She nodded against his leg.

Molly watched with a small smile as Bill lifted the sleepy woman into his arms and she curled up around him.

Sirius looked at them in confusion.

"So, Breakfast?" Harry asked Molly, cheekily.

"Oh yes!" She clapped her hands together. "What would you all like?"

Sirius' eyes widened. "I want pancakes! Oh, and Bacon!" He practically shouted.

Harry nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Amalthea nodded. "I could go for some pancakes." She yawned again.

"I'm gonna take her to bed. I'll eat whatever you make, mum." Bill stood up with Thea and carried her out of the room.

He walked up the long, dark staircase and to a large set of double doors with engraved with the letters 'RB'.

He opened the door with his foot and walked through the large room to the bed, that was covered with a Slytherin Green bedspread. He set her down in it and kissed her on the cheek. "Sweet dreams."

~~~

Amalthea woke up a few hours later feeling much better. She looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw the time. 7:34.

"Shit." She groaned and slowly sat up. She instantly regretted falling asleep when she noticed the state of her hair.

Thea looked around and noticed that she was in her father's bedroom. She took her wand from her pocket and used it to make her hair return to it's pre-nap stage.

Amalthea pulled off her boots and set them down on the floor.

She stood up and stretched her back, yawning. She then walked to the door and opened it quietly, beginning to run down the stairs, the cold of the dark wood floors chilling her feet comfortably.

Thea walked up to the kitchen door and was frustrated when she realized it was locked.

"Why the hell can't I get into my own kitchen." She gritted her teeth.

"Bombarda." She whispered at the lock, not even bothering to point her wand.

The lock exploded and Amalthea pushed open the door, oblivious to all the people inside looking at her.

"May I help you?" A voice asked. She looked at the man who spoke for a moment -an older gentleman with a long beard and Crystal blue eyes held behind his half moon spectacles- but shook her head, then continued her trek to the fridge.

She opened the door and looked around for her favorite food, pizza. Kreacher always had pizza in the fridge.

She looked around and was frustrated to see that there was no pizza. "Kreacher!" She practically shouted.

The old elf appeared in front of her. "Yes?" He asked politely.

"I need pizza. Bring it to my father's room. Oh, and an iced tea. Super super sweet please." The elf nodded and disappeared once again.

Amalthea headed out of the room but stopped when she saw Bill. She winked at him before opening the door once again and walking through it. She ran upstairs, humming to herself and back into her Father's bedroom.

She plopped down on the bed and waved her hand, smiling as the hidden flat screen TV appeared.

She put on 'FRIENDS' and sat back, enjoying the show.
|•|
How was it?
I've reworked this chapter over, and over trying to make it work.
But, now it's another filler. Oops?
There's some big stuff coming up soon💕

In the next chapter,
Inside an order meeting with Bill & Amalthea.

Don't forget to vote & comment! Give me suggestions!

Until next time,