2: The one with family looks

I hope those who have & will read this have enjoyed it!
Keep reading for a sneak peek at the end of this chapter!
|•|
Amalthea rolled her eyes. "You make it sound so dramatic." She said in her Russian accent.

Remus gasped. "How? How could you be his daughter? You may have a bit of the... Black family attitude..."

"And the Black family looks... I mean you're gorgeous!" Sirius continued.

"And the Black family eyes... But that not.." Remus paused.

"Not enough to be Regulus' child." Sirius finished for him. "He was a true prat. A slimeball. An annoying little-"

Amalthea stood up straight and walked over in front of Bill's chair. "Don't talk about my father like that." She said, cutting Sirius off.

Bill grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to sit with him effortlessly.

"Calm down. It doesn't matter what they think, love." He whispered to her.

Amalthea scoffed but visibly relaxed a bit into Bill's embrace.

"My father was a Black. Though if he wasn't, Then the goblins would simply not allow me to enter the family vault."

There was an uncomfortable pause.

"So, Your grandmother is the Empress of Russia." Molly breathed as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, she is." Amalthea confirmed.

"And that makes you a Grand Duchess?" Arthur asked. Amalthea nodded her head.

"I see." Remus nodded.

"It does kind of make sense for Regulus to marry a member of the imperial court." Sirius muttered. "A little gold digger that one."

Molly was the next to speak as she stood up.

"We really must get back." She said. "I promised I would bring you home though..." She sighed, looking at Bill.

"Where is home for you?" Amalthea asked.

Sirius stood up, following Molly's lead. "It's actually my house in Grimmlaud place."

Amalthea stood up and stretched.

Bill stood up too. "I'll come back. Thea, wanna join?"

She thought over this for a moment before looking at Molly and Arthur.

"May I? I would like to meet the rest of the infamous Weasleys. Especially Fred and George." Amalthea looked at them hopefully.

"Of course, dear. We would like to get to know you better." Molly nodded with a kind smile.

Amalthea beamed.

Remus stood up, walking over to the front door. "Shall we head out? We could apparate."

"Could we do that from in here?" Sirius asked. Bill nodded and Sirius disappeared with a pop.

Remus followed.

Bill looked over Amalthea. "Maybe you should get dressed?" He suggested.

She nodded and walked towards the back of the house, disappearing from view.

Molly put her hand on Bill's arm. "Are you sure you want to bring her to meet them all? Are you really that serious about her?"

"You never have brought any girl back to meet us. Do you want this to be the first?" Arthur asked.

"She'll be the first and only, I assure you." Bill replied happily.

Amalthea walked back in the room wearing a long sleeve black shirt with lace up arms, high waisted black leggings and short black heeled boots with a diamond choker necklace. She had her long black hair down and was wearing a dark red lipstick.

Bill looked her outfit over. "Pretty." He commented.

She nodded with a smirk. "Why thank you."

"Ready now?" Arthur asked. Amalthea and Bill nodded together.

Amalthea took Bill's arm as he put the protective charms on the flat.

Molly and Arthur disappeared with a pop.

Amalthea looked up at Bill. "Let's go." He asked. She nodded.

And they too, disappeared with a pop.
|•|
What do you think, loves?
How will the Weasleys + Harry&Hermione react to Amalthea?
Keep reading to find out!

In the next chapter:
Kreacher gets a little over-excited to see Amalthea again.

Please do let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome!!!

Until next time,
#Dumbleburn out 🔥