Chapter 17

"Here." A bowl was set in front of me. "We only have cereal on our bus..." Pat said, running his fingers over his long hair. "Sorry."

"That's fine. Thanks Pat." I smiled up at him. He smiled back and set six different cereal boxes in front of me. I chose the Lucky Charms and Pat gave me a look of approval. I chuckled and poured a little into the bowl and then added milk.

"That's all you're gonna eat?" He asked, at the same time John came out of the back, freshly showered.

"Yeah, I don't usually eat breakfast." I told him. He simply nodded and let it go, not thinking much of it. John was a different story.

"You should eat more." He said, sitting down next to me, with a serious look on his face. "You didn't eat dinner yesterday."

"I'm not that hungry." I shrugged, taking a spoonful of cereal and putting it in my mouth. He watched me carefully, while sitting down next to me.

"Tori." His voice had a slight edge to it and I rolled my eyes at him.

"If I eat too much in the morning, it gives me a stomach ache." I told him. "I'm not used to eating breakfast. Ask the guys if you want." I added, hoping he would just drop it.

He held my gaze for a while, until he let out a sigh and slowly nodded his head.

"Alright."

I smiled at him and looked around to see if the other guys were around. Thankfully, everyone but Pat were still asleep, and Pat went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I quickly grabbed his cheek with my hand, pulling him closer to me and kissed his lips quickly, then went back to my cereal.

"You're such a tease."

I smirked and let out a giggle. I felt his arm creep up on my shoulder, brining me closer to him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I turned my head so I see his face better. I was surprised to see that he was so close and already staring at me.

"I will." He smiled and leaned in, kissing my cheek sweetly, making me smile instantly; my heart and cheeks growing warm. "How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"No fever?" He put his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature.

"No, I'm fine." I chuckled at his concentrated look. He really didn't know how to check if someone has a fever or not -but it was still adorable.

"You sure?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes, stop worrying."

He was unsure, but dropped it nonetheless. He gave me one more kiss on my lips, the got up to fix his breakfast.

"Were gonna be at the venue in about five minutes!" Their bus driver shouted, loud enough so we could hear, but not enough to wake up the rest of the guys.

"Thanks Dan!"

************************************************

"Did you do the dirty?" Was the first question I got when I entered my bus.

"No." I scoffed. "You know I wouldn't."

"Are you sure?" Noah asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah, Noah, I'm going to give up my virginity up to a guy I barley know, in a tour bus, filled with other guys I don't really know." I told him sarcastically. "Who do you think I am?"