Chapter 2: What I Want

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the story line.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 2: 

Noh's POV

- " Phun, I love you and please live with me? "

With those words came out of my lips, I just noticed what I just asked my boyfriend. I just ask him to officially live with me. Not just sleeping over at each other's house like we always do but living with each other with no one else but just two of us.

We have actually talked about this before while we both studying and applying for our faculty. Realizing that both of us will be going to two different colleges, him doing economics while I do music. Both colleges do have a short distance from each other but with Phun's major, he will be busier than I will be. Just the thoughts that I won't have the same amount of time we had before together makes me sad. Yes!!! I'm possessive and  I will miss him so much. 

Without turning his head, Phun put the vegetables he was holding and slowly reach other my hands that were hugging his waist. He took my hand and made me hug him tighter so there is no separation between us. My neck at his shoulder, so close that I was able to smell his sweet cologne that I'm addicted like an ecstasy. Hearing his breath so calm and his heartbeat that beating like normal. With confidence in his smile, his close eyes opened. 

- " I love you too Noh"

With does words being said so confidently, he slowly turned his body facing me while keeping my hands embraced to his waist. This time our face have some distance but still so close. I see all every detail that I never noticed before until now. His cute dimple when he smiles, his thick eye brows, his manly and sharp jaw and his thick kissable lips that I crave so much. After scanning his whole face, my slowly went down to his neck. Unexpectedly I noticed something different, a cute mole, on his left neck. In my mind, I truly tried to remember if this mark was been there before but nothing comes to mind. Without realizing it, my lips are only a few inches to his neck and my instincts came to me by putting my lips to his collar bone. With a tap kiss, I felt him put his lips at the top of my head.  

- " I will talk to my parents first about it but yes, I wanted to live with you." 

After hearing those word, I face immediately blushed. I was excited, happy and nervous all at the same time. I have mentioned it to my parents that I might be needing to have an apartment when I get to the college that I wanted to go to and they agree. The college was far from my house and it's a bother if I need to go back from school to my house every day. However, I never mentioned to them that there might be a chance that I will have a roommate. Not just a regular roommate but my boyfriend that they thought just a  regular friend of mine. 

- " Let's go back with guys before they start thinking something dirty," he said, while he has a smirk on his face. I just agreed and helped him to bring the cleaned vegetables and cut meat. 

- " Are you two done having sex in the kitchen, we all hungry waiting for you two." 

Ohm is so retarded, my friend only thinks about the dirtiest stuff. I really do feel bad for nong Mick, I don't know what he saw in him. As the night progress, we were all reminiscing about the past: the soccer tournament, the band contest, and much more. But the most interesting thing that was mentioned that night was when we had that club budget problem because of nong Ngoi that made my life a living hell.  However, that mishap was also a blessing. Without that budget problem, I would not have gone to the student council's office and met the student council's secretary to help me out by being his fake boyfriend so he won't be arranged by his parents. With so many things that happened in the past, in the end, I was happy. I was able to have the love of my life besides me and lastly, even after I broke her heart, I was able to be her best friend and we still keep in touch. Speaking of the devil, she finally replied to my text telling her the good news. Yuri and I have been keeping in touch after the night where we got home after the Pharmacy Trip.

Yuri and Phun will be going to the same college: Phun will be doing economics while Yuri will be doing Pharmacy. Apparently, she really liked what we did and learned at the trip. Thinking back, I don't really remember much about the Pharmacy stuff in the trip, the only thing I remember was the drama with Jeed, Yuri, Earn and Phun Stuff. Earn and Per will also join them too; Per will be in pharmacy while Earn will be doing Medicine like his father.  See I have a lot of smart friends too, not just dumb ones like Ohm. 

- "Noh, we should go celebrate this weekend over lunch. Bring Phun with you, it's been a while since we have talked. I also wanted to tell you something. It's a secret :)"

- " Okay, I need to ask Phun first if his free. I will text you tomorrow morning Yuri. Secret??? >.> should I be scared??? "

- " That's fine and just wait when we meet up okay. Good Night ^.^

Just like that, I asked Phun if his free and he agreed. We continued the party until everyone is passed out. Ohm sitting at the end of the sofa while nong Mick lay his head at Ohm's lap. When did my best friend become so sweet? Then we have nong Per and nong Win are lying beside each other on the floor, while Film and the other just found a random location in the living room to sleep at. 

I was tipsy but Phun was still some what sober. How can he walk straight after those shooters that Ohn has made? I didn't know that he was a heavy drinker. I should have known, that all Phun's reputation of a good boy was all a lie. After dating for almost a year now, I have seen Phun's dark side that no one else knows but me. I felt his touch, trying to help me to stand up to go to my bedroom because the living room is packed. When I got to the second floor and got to enter my bedroom, I lost balance and accidentally fell. I was in pain but not too much because something caught my fall.  As I opened my eyes, I saw a good looking face, only a few inches to mine. Time stood still and all senses were awake because of the alcohol taking over my body. My brain wasn't functioning, it was completely blank, while my heart was beating fast. My body wanted something, craving for something that he hasn't have for a while, Phun's love and body and my body wants it now.