Chapter 4: "I'm Sorry"

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the story line.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

WARNING: Mature Content!!!!!!

- "Another round?" An evil smirk is a cross Phun's face.

- " HUh?" feeling uneasy and started feeling that Phun is planning something.

- " This time I will be the top"

Phun pulled me in and he started kissing me. Kissing me lustfully and romantically, putting his tongue in my mouth taking over every inch so he is able to play with mine. As I was getting to get in the mood again just like Phun's intentions; he slowly turned me over so he can be able to be on top while I'm the bottom.

He started kissing me passionately while his hands were pumping my hard member to prepare me. His lips slowly started to go down to my neck, to my nipples, to my stomach until he finally reaches his final destination, his main dish ( lol trying to be funny right XP ). As he slowly licked the tip of my head, and I can feel his dripping saliva slowly dripping down my hard member.

- "Phun...stop....ahhhh.....so good...."

My body was sore from the last love making that just occurred a few minutes ago. My brain wanted to stop and push Phun away from me so I can go to sleep, but my body wanted something else. My body wanted him, his touch, his moans and his desire for me, I wanted it all. In the end, my body betrayed me. I ignored my brain's desires and followed what my body wanted, allowing Phun to do what ever he wanted to do to me. If he wanted to devour me, I will grandly let him for I trust him with my everything. Since that night, where we decided to follow our hearts and didn't care what the consequences will be, that night I decided to give everything to him: my soul, my heart, and my body.

As he continues to inhale my soul out of me, his saliva and pre-cum became a lubricant for his hand as he plays around my entrance. He sucked harder while his tongue goes up and down as his head does. I wasn't able to stop my self, I moaned loudly as I called my boyfriend's as loud as I can as he continues his movements. His head's movement went faster, as he slowly put one of his finger in my entrance. Slowly he went in and out while still continuing his head movements. Every 5 pumps, he adds another finger trying to stretch my entrance to let me get comfortable with his girth. His girth and his length are quite big so he meticulously prepares me before he enters. When he finally satisfied, he gave me a signal that I'm ready.

- "Noh I love you, please whatever happened in the future we will fight for each other."

- " I promise"

He quickly kissed me, putting his hands on my waist while I put mine to his neck. Phun went to get the lube, slowly putting some on his and a lot at my entrance. He slowly put it in and with no surprise, his girth was still too wide that caused a little pain and pleasure at the same time. He went slowly at first, keep in check if I was in any pain. I feel everything as he moves his body slowly, I wanted him to go all the way in and go faster. So I reach in for his wast and pulled him in. This caused for both to moan, Phun got what I wanted so he went faster and dipper inside me.

- "Phun right there...keep going...ahhhh....ahhhh...so good...ahhh..."

I keep going, moaning and telling him how much it felt so good. Phun keeps going harder and dipper as he rolls his eyes and biting his lips. I was at my limit and Phun was feeling reaching his too. So I reach for my hard member and started pumping, matching his movement. Keeping my focused to the tip, I told Phun I'm almost there. We went faster and faster until finally, white liquid came out and went to my hand and to my chest while Phun let it out inside of me. It felt so good, as warm liquid dripping down out of me. Phun gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to get wet wipes to clean both of us. Like a little baby, I let him wipe me clean until I rolled my self under the blanket after. When he finally cleaned him self he joined me and we both cuddled to sleep.

*****Phun's dream******

I was in the dark hallway with black walls and dimed old lamps in the ceiling. I was getting scared so I walked faster but the hallway keeps going and going and going. There was no end so I started running. It feels like forever and I was getting tired but finally, I saw something. I run faster until I saw two doors: both doors are red. As he observes both doors, out of nowhere a knocking sound was coming from the left door. I asked who it was and no one answered so I opened it. To my shock, my family was inside the room calling for me. When I was about to go inside, I found out someone else was in the hallway but the other person opened the other red door. I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Noh. I try to call for him but he didn't reply. He opened the door and he went in. Inside his room, there was a beautiful girl with mesmerizing figure and long black hair. But what makes this girl different was his beautiful thick lips. I was aroused when I saw her but that when I sow Noh was going toward her, my smile went upside down. I was seeing my boyfriend hugging that girl and that made me angry. I keep calling his name as loud as he can but they were walking away. My body can't move even though I wanted to ran to get him.

Tears were falling down, I was trying to stretch my hands as far as I can but nothing, it was useless. When he finally stops walking, he slowly turned his body and smiled at me. I smiled back but suddenly his lips started moving to say something to me. There was no sound, but I can clearly read those painful words.

- " I'M SORRY"

I started crying harder and my body just fell down. Now on my knees, crying. Calling his name but he turns his body around and started walking again. As desperately calling his name, I noticed that the door was slowly closing. I slowly try to pull my body up but have no energy was left to bring me up. So I crawled toward the door as fast as I can as I sow Noh walk away with the girl. It was painful seeing with someone else especially when he is smiling with someone else and not with me. With little energy left, I was about to reach the door, calling Noh's name as loudly as I can for one last time. But suddenly the door closed and suddenly the floor was gone. I started falling, I started screaming for help and Noh's name. I didn't know what to do but to call his name. Even until the end, even when I'm about to die I only think of him.

************************************************

THANK YOU for all the love that this FANFICTION is getting.

Sorry for the late update. I'm currenly going back to school but I will try my best to updater two more chapters as fast as I can.

Thank you again!!!!!