Chapter 10: The Ring

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 10:

- " With everything happening with both of us, I will fight till the end. Whatever people say or think, I will always be with you. With trust for each other and our will to be together, I will fight."

With our kiss and fireworks in the background, I didn't want the night to end. This night will be engraved in my heart. Today, I promised Phun and the whole universe as my witness that nothing will stop us and nothing will separate but only use can separate our relationship when one let go.

-------------------------------------

Phun's POV

When the night sky was finally in peace, my phone rang. It was Pang asking where we were because the adults are getting worried. I told her we were fine and I found the thing that I lost in the market. I told her that I and Noh will just meet them at the house because it doesn't make sense to meet at the market especially the market was getting crowded from everyone trying to go home.

- "Let's go home. Everyone is waiting for us." As we walk out of the market, I noticed Noh was stirring at someone who was walking in front of us. A long hair young lady who was wearing a beautiful elegant floral dress who was happily talking to her little brother, smiling and laughing beautifully like they don't have any problems in the world. She was pale as snow, slim and tall like a model that you see in magazines but still have beautiful curves that every-man would love. If I sow her before Noh and I didn't have Aim back then I would have try to talk to her ( I'm still a growing man after all). However, right now it's different, I have Noh and him stirring at her like that aggravates me. I was jealous if anything and I admit that. So I took my chance to avert his attention back to me by trying to hold his hand.

- " Phun, we in public."

- "So, I don't care and it's crowded. No one will notice." Right after I said those words, the two people in-front of us stop. We didn't notice so we bump into them. Before I got to say sorry and face the people in-front of us, a small voice bit me to it.

- "P' why are they holding hands?? Aren't they both boys??"

Noh's POV

After hearing those words I took away my hand from Phun's grip right away. Right after doing so, I just realized what I did. I sow Phun's face. He was shock, angry but most of all he was sad and disappointed. When I was about to say sorry to Phun the young lady in front of us explained something to her little brother.

- " Even though they both boys, they love each other. That the only thing that matters. Also don't say does things again okay, that very rude. Say sorry to your P's." She said it so nicely, and very sophisticated way. How can someone be so pretty.

- " I'm SO sorry P'"

- " It's okay" Me and Phun just smiled at him.

- " I'm so sorry if my little brother if being rude. His still young. If you don't mind we will be going our way. Sorry again". Just like that she bid her farewell with her smile still imprinted in her lips. Me and Phun just stirred until we can't see her anymore. Once again, it was Phun who snap me out from my daydreaming. When I finally looked at his face, I remembered what I did earlier. So all the way back to the house, I was asking forgiveness to Phun non stop. If only I can go on my knees so he can forgive me I would have already.

- "Forget about it. I don't care. Let's just go home because I'm tired." He may say those word but I knew he was lying. He was hurt and It was all my fault. Why did I do that???? NOH YOUR SO STUPID!!!

When we finally reach the house, I sow my Ma waiting for us outside while reading her magazines and sitting in the old swing chair in the front garden. Phun and I properly greeted her and explained that why we were stock in the crowd but truthfully, I was just making us slow so I can ask Phun's forgiveness. Phun went straight inside while I stayed outside to hangout with my mother in the cold summer night. I hug her tightly and tried to act cute. Giving her my infamous puppy eyes :)

- "What do you want now?" With out looking at me, and keeping her eyes in the magazine she was reading she started asking me questions.

- "Nothing, Can't I just wanted to keep you company."

- " You don't want anything, that means you did something". Was I really bad son for my own mother to not trust me one bit.

- " NOOO!! Ma really, it's nothing. I just missed being with you like this. Especially I will be moving soon when we find a place. I will also going to be busy when my classes started. I won't have my Ma anymore." As I said those word I, Just hug her tighter. It just finally sink in that I won't be living with my Ma for 4 years while I study in the University. It's sad especially I will miss her. With the sad thought in my head, I finally felt my mother's movement to embrace me back. For a very long time, me and my Ma stayed like this to share this emotional moment together. I will really miss my Ma when I move, I will just visit every week if i'm free. She was the one who stopped the tight hug. She took hold my hand and we both look at the beautiful night sky. We just stayed there as we stair at the beautiful stars and the moon. After few minutes of silence, I notice my mom was staring at my hand where Phun's ring was in.

- " New ring???"

- " ammm ammmm yeah. I got it in the market."

- "It's pretty nice. It's the very first time I sow you wearing a ring. I try to get you one before but you refuse because you said it's annoying when you play instruments and play games. Also you said, it wasn't cool." During that time I wasn't interested on those type of stuff but this ring is special. However, I can't say that to my Ma.

- " Ahhh yeah. It was nice so I really need to get it."

- " Thats nice."

Noh's Mom POV

As I stayed beside Noh while we talk about college and the new ring that Noh was wearing, Phun pocked out his head to see what we were doing. Noh didn't notice so I signaled Phun to sit beside me to join us. Phun set down and with out warning I put my arm over the shoulders of the two young men beside me.

- You two better behave when you guys live together. Their is no more adults to do the cleaning or cooking. You need to take care of each other especially you Noh. Don't make Phun do all the house work. Tell me Phun if he don't do work okay. Your Ma will take care of this little one."

_______________________________

I'm sorry if I haven't been posting new chapters. I'm a senior and a lot of things are due. I'm so sorry again. Just trying to graduate in time XP

With all the support that this FANFIC is getting I will try my best to get the story more interesting and update more chapters whenever I have time.