Chapter 7: The Invite

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 7: "The Invite"

- " Noh is aunty and uncle free on Wednesday?"

- " Yeah, I think so in the afternoon after work. Why you ask?"

- " My parents want to talk to them. They invited them for dinner".

As I hear does word out of Phun's mouth, my eyes widened and all my hair on my body stood up. I was confused and nervous at the same time. Why do Phun's parents want to meet my parents?!?!? Did they found out??? Can't be, I was very careful when we do it in their house. NOOOO....what am I thinking right now?!?!? If they found out does this mean they want to break me and Phun up??? or they want us to get married??? If it's marriage, it's too early...I'm too young but ammmm I think it will be nice especially if it's with Phun..............NOOOOOO WTF you thinking Noh...................WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?So many questions in my mind that I looked like a lunatic passing back and forth while scratching my head.

Phun saw how much stress I was. Rather than feeling sympathy toward me, he just laughed nonstop. When I heard him laughing loudly, I stopped walking and gave him an evil glare.

- " Why are you giving me that death stair?" He was still laughing while asking me this stupid question

-"You know why?? Why you laughing?? This not funny!!"

- " It's funny because you are over thinking it. No, they don't know. They just wanted dinner because I have mentioned about the apartment. So they just wanted to talk to your parents to see if they are fine with the arrangement and to talk about what will be the plan about the contract for the housing"

- "Why didn't you said sooner. Making me worried for no reason. Got me scared. Also, when did you told them?? I was with you this whole weekend, I didn't know you talked to them."

- " Last night while you're playing games. I went to talk to my dad about it and he also feels that it was a good idea. Mom was hesitant at first because she thinks that I won't be eating healthy but I promised her that I will visit every other weekend and at least call her if I'm not busy".

- " Okay, that good. Ammmm however, I haven't talked to my parents that I will be living with you. Do you know how I should tell them?"

-" I think it's better if we tell them soon as possible. Are they home? If anything, I can be with you and help you explain."

- " They should be home at 8 and yeah I think that's better."

When we got home, my parents were eating dinner. Right after they eat, I went straight to talk to them about the apartment situation while Phun was beside me. I did mostly the talking while Phun help me as a backup when I needed it. After 20 minutes of explaining the situation, they agree with our suggestion.

- " You should have told me earlier. I don't mind if you two live together and it makes sense. However, I was expecting you to tell me that Oam will be living together with you, not Phun."