Chapter 6: Noh's Approval

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 6: Noh's Approval

Noh's POV

As we continued looking online, we didn't notice that Yuri has come in the restaurant and walking toward our table. However, she wasn't alone. A familiar face was walking beside Yuri holding a few shopping bags.

- " Noh, Phun, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Pete".

A question mark what written all over my face. When did this happen??? Don't get me wrong but I know Pete very well. He is the same age as me and also went the same school. Lastly, his best friend of Earn. I also know his reputation: not a player, a very good guy, came from a good family and a very loyal person so I have no complaints. However, at that moment I felt like a father meeting my daughter's boyfriend. I looked at him up and down to see if I can trust him for my daughter (so protective lol).

- "Hey, Pete. I didn't know that your dating Yuri?? When did this happen??" Phun asked.

Before Pete got to answer Phun's question, Yuri has pulled Pete to sit beside Phun while she sits beside me. Yuri started answering Phun's question and it was very simple. Apparently, Pete starts chasing Yuri after the pharmacy field trip. It's been 5 months since then and Yuri finally said yes just last week. Both of them are Pharmacy major, the same school as Phun. At least I have someone can look over Yuri. My daughter all has grown up now ( Note: I know it feels kinda wrong especially they dated but I think the whole time I was reading the original book, Noh only sow Yuri as a little sister or a daughter of some type that he needs to take care of. He never saw her in any sexual partner). We continue eating as we talk about how our summer is going, the school year that's coming up but never about the new couple's relationship. Yuri never brought it up and I don't really like to ask if she doesn't want to.

When we finished eating we all decided to take a walk around to digest all the food we eat. As we were walking Yuri stayed beside me, while Phun and Pete stayed behind. Since the day that I and Yuri finally talked about our status of our friendship, I became much closer to her compared when we were dating. She also became much closer to Phun. They usually pick on me and Phun got used to how Yuri is when she with me. He never gets jealous because he knows that Yuri is just like that with me. As we walking, Yuri asked me a question,

- " Noh can I ask you something?'

- " yeah sure, what up?"

- " What do you think of Pete?"

- " what you mean??"

- "do you approve of him?"

*********Pete & Phun Conversation*******

Phun's POV

Noh and Yuri walked ahead of us while I stayed with Pete to help him out carrying Yuri's shopping bag. I got used to it, them being like this. I'm really happy that they were able to become friends after what happened. Yuri also has accepted me and we even got close. She was Aim's best friend but she never blamed me that Aim left Thailand to study abroad after we broke up (Note: This part is based on the series. In the book, they never talked about Aim anymore after they broke up). She never really asked me what really happened, she just said that I should take care of Noh and don't ever hurt him because she will take him back, I know she just joking and I have no intention to hurt Noh now or ever. Suddenly, my train of thought was interrupted by Pete's question.