Chapter 12

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************
Chapter 12

Noh's POV

We just looked at each other and smiled. However if the outmosphire in front of me is all happy and good vibes, I felt sharp, evil and dark vibes was happening behind me. Phun and Earn was behind us and I sow Phun's face.

- " Noh, who is your new BEAUTIFUL friend. Why don't you introduce us 😡😤👿 ha "

I'm shock how Phun is reacting right now but I think it's really cute that his being jealous over Rain. He shouldn't worry because Rain maybe gorgeous, I love Phun and I will never leave him. I will make this clear to him as soon as possible before Phun get mad at me 😆

- "owwww sorry about that, Rain this is Phun my boyfriend and this is Pete and Earn. We all went the same high school as Ohm and Film."

- " yes I remember your good looking boyfriend from the night market. I'm sorry again about my little brother. His bit shock but I explained it to him."

Phun was shock how nice Rain was. He just smiled and finally feels comfortable with her after a longer conversation with each other. After helping Earn and   Per from moving in, we helped Rain with her stuff next. It was weird at first especially we all in a girl's bedroom but after hangout with Rain it felt like she is one of the boys. Her room was also felt way bigger than our room because she will be living by her self while all of us have two people per room.

As we have to get to know each other we found out that Rain comes from a rich family who owns multiple branches of 5 star hotel all over the world. She have 4 older brothers so she the only girl. Because of that reason she is into more of boy stuff than girly things. However she still have interest on it sometimes. We also found out that Earn and Rain's parents know each other from networking. However they never met because both of them never really went to the parties that their parents go to.

We all have fun and after that day everything went smoothly as we prepare for our first day as Freshman in our colleges. As a freshman, we start earlier than the other students for freshman entrance activities. I was really excited but also so sad. Phun and I won't be together anymore that often as before. So during breakfast Phun notice that I look a bit sad.

- "Noh is okay, if anything I can get lunch with u later if anything". I don't know how but like always Phun can read me like a book. I just smiled at him and agreed. While continuing eating our breakfast, we heard a knock in our door.

- "It's open." Since the day we move in, Phun and Rain got really close. Like they knew each other before. They act the same, they like the same stuff and have the same perspective in the same stuff too. It's a bit weird... it's like Rain is Phun's girl version. I didn't expect it especially how he was with her when we sow each other when she was moving in. After I cleared the bad omen with situation, Phun and Rain got really close. I'm really glad especially I got really close with Rain too in very short time. In two weeks, the three of us were inseparable. Even our friends started to call ass the "three love birds". We didn't mind but Yuri didn't like it all. She hates Rain but she also love her at the same time because finally she have someone to talk to when she hangout with us boys. However, half of the time Rain is confuse with the topics Yuri talks about (mostly really girly stuff that Rain don't really know).

- "What we have for breakfast today?" Also since then, she been eating breakfast with us. We don't mind especially she leaves alone.

- " French toast and some French press coffee". After hanging-out with Rain and Phun I realize that my life was so plain. Also I got to know Phun more, a different side that he never shown me.

- " sound nice and good. Owww tell me what I can get from the grocery store later."

- " No need. You don't need to do that" while Phun still cooking some French toast for Rain,  while I drink my fancy coffee.

- " No I insist especially I eat with you guys every morning so stop worrying. Also if you tell me no, I will just still buy stuff but random things because I don't know what you guys want". So stubborn just like her best friend. Phun finally agreed and we discussed what we would like to eat before making a list for Rain.

- " Okay, I'm out. I need to pick up Nock from his house before he start getting mad at me again". Nock is the guy who picked Rain up last time when we were registering at school. From what I heard from Rain, Nock is her long childhood friend. He also goes to our school but majoring in classical music while we major in Western Music. Rain supposed to join Nock in the Classic but she decided to follow her dream and passion. Nock was upset but they finally made up and Rain is trying hard to get her childhood friend back.

- "See you later Noh at school after I drop of Nock at his faculty. Phun, I will txt you when I go shopping to make sure I got the right stuff. I'm out". If Rain wasn't wearing her skirt and have a really long hair, I probably thought she is one of the guys even though she is already is ( yeah I'm confuse too but you know what I mean lol 😂)

- " Noh do you want me to pick you up later after your class."

- "No it's okay. I don't want you to be in hurry on your first day of school. I want you to have fun. I will be joining Rain, Ohm and Film for dinner. Also for lunch it's fine if you can't. If I get home early, I will txt you okay. If anything, if we both get out early we can just meet up and have dinner at the restaurant near your school. Is that fine with you?"

He just smiled at me with out saying anything and out no where he kissed and marked my neck. "Yes sir, I will just txt you. You sound so different this days. You sound so much mature than before".

I just gave him a small smile and realize what he mean. After hangout with this two ( Rain and Phun) I realize how childish I was and how different they are with my old friends. They more mature so as time past I started to change too in a good way but don't get me wrong, when I'm with Film and Ohm the old Noh comes back. Even Rain can't stop her self being goofy with us.

" is this why you mark me because I look hotter when I act mature ;)"

" Don't start with me before I do something that cause us to be late."

" Maybe tonight if you let me ;)" he just smiled and gave me another kiss. I wish we can be always like this, happy and with out worries. 😍
.............................
A short update but I wish you like it 🐼😆