Chapter 14

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************
Chapter 14:
( Warning ⚠️: mature scene  in this chapter )

I gave my respects for Phun's senior while still being amazed by the amazing man in front of me.
- " P' this Noh, my boyfriend".

" Nice to meet you nong. I heard a lot about you." He gave me a smile but a smile that a bit too friendly for my liking.

***************************************
We went to a nice restaurant that serves alcohol to just have fun tonight. We planning not to drink too much so we just ordered few pitcher of beer and some cocktails for people who don't drink beer like Rain, Yuri and P'Pha.

P' Pha sat beside Phun on his left side while I sat on his right side. Rain sat on my right.....( I wrote down the seating arrangement and taking a pic of it so I don't get confused while wringing it XP)

( I wrote down the seating arrangement and taking a pic of it so I don't get confused while wringing it XP)

(Sorry if my handwriting is a bit small 🤣😂😭)

Yuri and Mick joined us after a few minutes P' Pha arrives. We just having fun while talking about our first few days in school but I didn't lose sight of Phun and P' Pha. While I talk with everyone else in our table. Phun, P'Pha and Mick were having their own conversation while we talk about the contest.

I sow how P' Pha smiles at Phun. I don't like one bit of it. While staring at him he caught me and smiled. I blushed and looked away. But when I looked again toward his direction, P' Pha was staring at me while smiling and drinking his drink. He was giving me a seductive look that caused me not to look toward that direction again.

After few minutes I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom to finally break the seal. We were in the bar for 2 hours now and drinking a lot of cocktails. I told Phun I need to go to the bathroom and he offered to come with me but I decided I'm fine to go alone.

While doing what I needed to do, I heard the door opened. I didn't look and minded my own business. However, to my surprise, the guy who just entered the bathroom stood next to me. In my mind " what the hell is this doing? There is 4 other toilet available in this bathroom and he decided to stand next to me.?!?!"

I started to get curious who is this guy but before I got to look up, I heard a familiar voice.

- " so how long you guys been dating?"