Chapter 18

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 18

Phun's POV 

Rain & Noh's last song performance was amazing. Everyone was crying and I was no different. I knew that song was for me and I knew Noh love me already but this special event made me realize how Noh truly love me. I was dumb if I even think otherwise after his performance but I'm just a human and like everyone else I have fears and doubts.  He made me feel special and I fell in love with him more, if that even possible. 

Everyone was captivated by their performance and I noticed that my baby is gaining more fans than before. My baby is a superstar now. I'm not surprised especially with the performance that they did. As I about to tell P'Pha to come with me to meet up Film, I noticed that his eyes were glued at someone who was at the stage who was currently answering the host's  question. Realizing who he was googling at, my inner brotherly instincts kick in and got my senior's attention. 

"P' dont even try"

"HUH.....why not???"

"P' you're a player and I dont want my friend to get hurt".

" Whatever nong"

He just smiled at me and started to change the topic by teasing me with Noh's performance. If he thinks I will forget my threat against his interest with my best friend his crazy. But that's not what important now, I need to see my Noh right now. With Film's help and connections, we got at the backstage to meet up with Noh and Rain. We sow Rain and she hugs me right away.

"Phun, u like it???"

"Yes, I love it. Everyone loves it." P'Phun was behind me and just staring at my friend. Rian sow P's awkward actions so she tried to talk to him. However, my attention is not toward the two good-looking people but to the missing presence of my boyfriend. 

"Rain, where's Noh??"

"He ran in the makeup room Phun. He was really nervous. So I think his getting a breather right now." I smiled at her and she pointed the room that she believes that Noh went. I started walking in that direction to get my baby. 

I knocked at the door and got a response that I'm allowed to enter. Noh was in front of the mirror, head down and hands in the table. 

"Just give me a sec P'. I just need to breath"

***************

Noh's POV

The newly arrived person closed the door and started walking toward me. I slowly raised my head and sow the man that I love. The man that I just dedicated my song too. I smiled and noticed that the tiers that I was holding back this whole time finally were uncontrollably coming out. I run to hug Phun that caused us to fall in the floor. I hug him tightly as I cry and Phun laughing off the pain. 

"My crybaby...stop crying. You going to make me cry". He tries to calm me down by rubbing my back. After few minutes, I slowly calm down and tried to wipe my face to get rid of all the tiers in my eyes. I looked up at Phun and sow his beautiful smile. 

"Baby you were amazing."

"Phun, I love you."

"I know and I love you too." 

********************

Rain and I won, I was our university's Moon and Rain was our university's Sun. After that week, Friday came and it was Phun's turn for his competition. Phun won the first runner-up while Pete won with Yuri as their university's Moon and Sun. We celebrated for our friend's accomplishments and my boyfriend's even though he only won the first runner-up. We currently at our favorite bar. We were eating, singing, talking loud...thank god the owner of the bar loves us. If not we would have been kicked out long time ago. As the night was coming to end, we decided to go back home. 

As usual,  I will be with Phun, Pete with Aim, Film and Earn, Oam will be taking Mick, Per and Win home.  While Rain will be driven by P'Pha after he drives Nock home too. I think P' has a crush on Rain but Phun been overprotective of our best friend. But also, Nock has been also giving war declaration toward P'Pha to let him know that his not alone on courting Rain. It was fun to watch as two fight over Rain's attention while my baby protects our best friend like a strict dad. If his like this with Rain, imagine with Pang who is his real sister, I wish her luck.

Phun and I finally arrive at our building, I noticed that he keep checking his phone. He looks like he been waiting for a text. Maybe it's something important. As we were about to go in the elevator, he smiled after receiving a text message. Maybe something really good or he finally got the text he was waiting for. 

As we were about to enter our apartment, Phun gave me the keys to open the door because he needs to tie his shoelace. I opened it and walk in, to my surprise my boyfriend has a little surprise for me.  

The hallways were all lit up and rose petals that made a path toward the living room where ballons that have pictures of us hanging on them. While in the dining room, was a romantic dinner and a bottle of wine for us to share. I turned around sow my boyfriend smiling at me, waiting for me to respond. 

"Baby, you like it??"

I'm a boy, but this made the heart flutter. A romantic gesture that my love did for me. I run to him and hug him to let me know my response to his question. We eat our romantic dinner that Pang made for us. She and her friend help Phun plan everything. I want to thank her through texting her but I knew she will be too tired because she overdid her self with this event. So I decided to just thank her by passing by tomorrow at their house and get her cake. 

"Phun can we buy cake tomorrow for Pang. I want to thank her for hard work." 

"Ammm maybe we can do that next week"

"Why next week? We dont have planned anything to do tomorrow." 

"Ammmmm actually we do." I gave a questionable look at my boyfriend.

He just smiled. "Go check your email baby, I send you something". 

I looked at him and slowly opened my phone and sow the email that he sent me. After reading everything in the email, I just made a surprise face and started running toward Phun to hug him.

"Baby, go pack tonight okay before sleeping so we can leave early tomorrow." I just nodded and slowly hug him tighter. He's spoiling me too much and he knows I love it. 

I'm so excited for this weekend because I know we going to have a special weekend out of town. This weekend, I want to reward him with something special and I wish my Phun will like it. 

************************

As promised, another chapter today. I wish you like the chapter. I'm not sure when I can update again but I will try my best when I have time. 

THanks again for everyone's support. Please Vote and comment!!!

-Bre