Chapter 11:

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 11:

Noh's Ma POV

- You two better behave when you guys live together. Their is no more adults to do the cleaning or cooking. You need to take care of each other especially you Noh. Don't make Phun do all the house work. Tell me Phun if he don't do work okay. Your Ma will take care of this little one."

Phun and Noh's face was in shock on what I just said. I already consider Phun as my own son and I see that he is a very special person for Noh. I can also see the matching ring that Phun is wearing that Noh claimed that a simple ring that he bought in the supermarket earlier. Kids this day XP. I been there before, I was also a teen just like you guys.
- "Owwww what is this, you have matching rings. Is this why you bought it Noh 😛."

I decide to tease them both. I succeeded especially after I so w small sweet smirk on Phun's face while my son is blushing like a tomato. He was stuttering and not able to speak. In the end, we laughed the whole night and talked until we decided to go to sleep.

I was really happy for my son and I know that Phun will make him happy. I'm just will be more happy for both of them if only my son just admit the truth and tell us about it. However, I will wait for him until his ready. I'm willing to accept who he is but for now I will just watch over him and wait.

- End of Noh's mother POV
( for now this will be the end Noh's mother POV until in near future. Stay tuned)

**** After two weeks ****
Noh's POV

After two long weeks of hard work of looking for multiple condos, doing paper work after finding one and moving, we finally finalized everything. Me and Phun lived in the 6th floor with Earn and Film who live across from us. With everything binge settled down with the living situation, we also started fixing our school entrance stuff. Film, Earn and I went to our University while Phun went to his.

While me and Earn was waiting in line, Film went to get some drinks for three of us because of the hot weather.

- " Where the hell is Film. It's almost out turn."

When I finally got a glimpse of Film, I was about to curse at him because I was really  thirsty but when I sow he was with someone I stopped my self. It was a girl and she was beautiful. As they got closer to us the prettier she got. She was wearing a simple blue jeans and white plain shirt while having her long jet black hair up in a pony tail. She wasn't wearing too much makeup, just something natural. However, as I stair more I slowly recognize her. She was the girl from the market!!!

I thought it was just me who recognized her but lucky me, she also recognized me.

- " ohhhh your from the super market!!! 😄"
- " yeah. I never expected to see you again. What a small world"
- " Sorry again about my Little brother. I wish you and your boyfriend forgives him."

How can I not especially how pretty you are 😍.

- " No it's fine. Don't worry about it. Also Phun don't mind"

- " owww sorry for being rude, my name is Rain"
- " Nice to meat you Rain, my name is Noh, this is Ohm and I think you know Film".
- " yeah, I met Film when I was asking a round where the administration was and he help me to get here".

My friend, your defiantly really fast. I thought you have a girlfriend lol 🤣😂

After that, Rain stayed with us in the line as we chat away. We found out that she was also a freshman in the same faculty. She was cool and I can see that she not a typical girly girl that I thought she was. She more a boyish type of girl. However, she still look so pretty.

After finishing registering we all planned to go eat but out of nowhere a guy called out Rain's name.

- " Rain, let's go home. Uncle is waiting for us".
He looked angry but more of jealousy type of angry.

- " Yes P'. Just wait for me. Sorry guys, my P' is here to pick me up. I forgot I have an appointment with my Pa. Maybe tonight we can go out for lunch, my treat. What is your line again, so we can chat later to play some league".

After exchanging Lines, she left and us three just smiled at each other. Like always, Ohm is the one to talk and start problems.

- "Stop flirting with her Noh, I will tell Phun!!! 😈"
- " what did I do, it was Film who brought her."

From the restaurant to all the way back to the lobby of the condo we were arguing who flirted more. We were like crazy loud boys as we enter the condo. Without realizing it, Phun, Noh, and Per was in the lobby too.

-" Phun you done with your University stuff?"
- " Yeah, everything is done. Also look who I found moving in next door to us. "
- " lol don't tell me XP. That's amazing 😀😆"

We were laughing and having fun while helping Earn and Per move in their room. But as we were moving, another tenant was moving across Earn's room. We noticed that the other tenant was a girl based on the furniture that was binge moved inside the room. Aa a group of guys, we got excited to find out that our neighbor will be a girl but what make things more interesting is when I heard my name from a girl walking toward me and Film.
- "OMG, is this real. Ohm, Film and Noh, you guys all love here? 😄"

We just looked at each other and smiled. However if the outmosphire in front of me is all happy and good vibes, I felt sharp, evil and dark vibes was happening behind me. Phun and Earn was behind us and I sow Phun's face.

- " Noh, who is your new BEAUTIFUL friend. Why don't you introduce us 😡😤👿 ha "

———————————————————————
When a new character drama starts 😄🤗

I love when Phun get jelly.
Update more when I'm free.
Also check my other new story. " Third Wheel" & "The Dream".

Don't worry, the other two is just a side project. This FACFIC will be my main project until I finish it. Thank you again for the amazing support you guys giving this Fanfic. 😘