Chapter 3: He Will Be My Wife And I Will Be The Husband

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the story line.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

WARNING: Mature Content!!!!!!

CHAPTER 3: He Will Be My Wife And I Will Be The Husband

Noh's POV

Time stood still and all senses were awake because of the alcohol taking over my body. My brain wasn't functioning, it was completely blank, while my heart was beating fast. My body wanted something, craving for something that he hasn't have for a while, Phun's love and body and my body wants it now. 

Being on top of him have an advantage. I finally able to take the dominance and ability to do what I wanted to do. Since the kitchen scene earlier, my body been craving Phun's. It's been a while especially, it's been a while for me to be the one taking the initiative to start something. This time I want to be on the top, HE WILL BE MY WIFE AND I WILL BE THE HUSBAND. 

My body was feeling warm and I can't handle it anymore. The alcohol and my hormones are taking over. I went straight to his lips and put my tongue inside his. Playing with each other and try to fight for dominance. His hand slowly went under my shirt and trace his fingers at my spine, going up and down. As he does this, the more I got hornier that caused me to bit his lips to let him know that I can tease him as much as he does to me. Right after what I did, he immediately gripped me and scratched my back. He made a lustful moan that made me hornier. I wanted more, more of this sound that he was making. I stood up to take off my shirt while he unbuttons his. 

Phun's POV

As I was taking off my shirt, Noh was already gone to my left nipple and started circulating his tongue around it while he pinching my right nipple at the same time. I was holding my self not to moan especially I know that we are not alone in the house. I'm not as drunk as everyone in the party but I can't lie that the alcohol is finally hitting me. With Noh's touches and warm moist tongue going around all over my body plus the alcohol, I know this night will be an exciting one. Just like Noh, I have been wanting to make love with him but I been holding my self back. But tonight, he took the initiative to do it and I'm won't stop him.

He kissed me some more, moving our hand everywhere that we can reach, rolling around to see who can be the top. When I finally won, I went straight to his nipple and did what he did to me earlier. I heard his lustful moan that caused me to look at him while continuing with a faster speed to hear his moan once more. By the look of his face, and his friend that was poking my leg,  Noh wanted more. While still licking his nipple, I slowly went under his boxers and went to find his hard friend that I have not touch for a while. I started kissing him again while I started pumping, keeping the pace that I know he likes, keeping my focus on the head where pre-cum is leaking out.  I finally took off his boxers, so my boyfriend can get comfortable and to be able to completely touch him more. I started to lower my hand and head toward his navel. I put my mouth to his tip and tasting his pre-come. I slowly move my head up and down, taking his friend inside my mouth completely while my hand is busy with the shaft. I can hear him softly moaning, trying to stop him self not to be so loud. I looked at him and we locked eyes. I signaled him to reach for my head with his hand to lead me. He understood and started pumping my head up and down, keeping the pace that he wanted. He knows he was about to come but he stopped me out of now where. I looked up and I just saw an evil smirk on his face. He pulled me up and kissed me. Out of nowhere, he turns me over and this time he was on top. 

Noh's POV

I can't take it anymore, I wanted to be inside him and feel his tight warm body like the first time we did it. I looked at him and gave me a sign that tonight will be my night. He understands and silently nodded to give me a sign of approval. I knew that he won't stop me and will let me continue with my plan. I gave him kiss while slowly taking off his boxers to reach over his hard friend. I started putting his hard member inside my mouth and immediately I felt his friend growing more inside my mouth, harder and longer as I move. Throbbing as I go up and down from the tip. I slowly went down to his shaft to ward his balls to make him moan louder than before. I wanted to make him louder to make an announcement that he felt good. Not caring what the people down stairs will hear. 

No stopping from what I was doing until I was satisfied. I stopped and gave him a kiss while I slowly reach my hand over the side table where I hide the lobe from the last time we did it; that was two months ago after graduation. I slowly squeezed lobe at his entrance than at my hard member then brought his leg over my shoulders. I slowly traced my hard member at his entrance while I looked at his face who was staring at my eyes telling me to stop teasing me. 

- " Noh, stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore. Go in.... " Phun begged me

With out hesitation, I kissed him and slowly put the head inside his entrance. It was so tight and warm. It has been a while and it feels so good, like a drug that I'm addicted to. I hear him moaning while biting his lips. Phun was holding my arm and he slowly put his nails under my skin that caused pain but in a good way. As I slowly put my hard member in slowly to get him use to my girth, the harder he scratches my shoulder that slowly going down my chest. The harder he scratches me hornier I get. I started moving in and out of him that made me start to moan. His getting tighter as a move and the more he created a lustful sound. As I get faster, his hand started reaching for his own friend and started pumping it. He started matching my movement and the faster I go, the faster he pumps. I can see that he is in his limits and so do I.

- "Noh, I'm coming. Go faster!! Go faster!! it feels so good...." 

As he said does words, I went faster just like he said. Our breath went faster, our heartbeat went faster like we were running a marathon to see who will finish first. I keep going, I almost at my limits and I just sow Phun keep pumping faster. When I was about to finish, I pulled him in all the way in so I can fill him completely inside. Then finally we both came together, he shoots out all over his hand and chest while I filled him inside. 

I slowly pulled my friend out of Phun's entrance. My liquids slowly drip down and that caused me to get hornier, just thinking about what just happened a few minutes ago. Slowly but surely, my member that was just soft few seconds ago is turning hard again.

- "Another round?" An evil smirk is a cross Phun's face.

- " HUh?" feeling uneasy and started feeling that Phun is planning something. 

- " This time I will be the top"