Beginning #1

Shayn

"SHAYN!! "

I jolted up immediately after my bestie Mary Anne yelled at me.

"what!?!" I said...  well yeld.

"Well sorry PRINCESS SHAYN for interrupting your beauty sleep but we are almost LATE for school so if your done sleeping PLEASE hurry up and prepare"
She said deepening the word princess, late, and please. I check the time: 6: 30am... my eyes widened. I'M LATE, I ONLY HAVE 30min TO PREPARE!!!.

I rushed to the bath room and bathe for 5min after I picked out a outfit to wear that took 1min I wore a pink blouse and a peach skirt that ended mid thigh, and I wore pink timberlands (check the picture above). I quickly dried my hair and head out my room and went downstairs.

"morning!!" I said to my parents and bestfriend who was eating. I checked my watch it was: 6: 45am. I just got a apple and pulled Mary.

"Bye mom, dad were heading out"

"okay honey! Be careful!"

after that we already went out.

"I'm not done eating" Mary whined.
I just ignored her and got on my bike and she did too. I bit my apple and made it stay in my mouth while me and  Mary cycled.

⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️

We parked our bike and went inside since we're Senior high we are banned to be late in class because the teacher's said "your a senior you should teach youngster right from wrong if they see you all being late they are going to copy it and ditch". But I don't listen to that I'm worried of the punishments like cleaning the gym, help with community service,detention or the worst part... cleaning the bathrooms. EW!!!

Okay back to the story... I sprinted in the empty hallways, before I opened the door I took a deep breath hoping the prof. is not here yet, I slowly opened the the door and peeked a little aaaaaaaaaand... my wish was granted the Prof is not here yet. I sighed in relief and completely opened the door and walked in. I took my seat that was on the window.

I got my headphones and phone and blasted
Attention: by Charlie puth I started to sing with my eyes closed

🎶you've been running round 3x
Throwing that dirt along my name
So I knew that I knew that I'll call you up
You've been going round 3x
Every party in L. A
Cause you knew that I 3x
Be in one whoo

I know the dress is karma
Perfume regret
Got me thinking back when
You were mine

And know I'm all upon you
What you expect
Your not coming home with me tonight
You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me
With someone new
Yeah you just want attention right from the start
Your just making sure I never
Getting over you🎶

I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me.

"what?"

they just shrugged and continued to do what they were doing. At the same time our Prof came in the classroom.

"good morning class" our teacher said while laying her documents on the desk. Our prof's name is

Diane McCurdy
              Age: 27 (already has a husbund and twins b&g)
              Personality: nice but strict, you can treet her as a sister because she helps with your problems like giving tips on what to do, sweet, pretty, also dance club moderator in school.
             Life quote: study while other a sleeping
                                 Work while others are loafing    
                                 Dream while others are wishing

"OKAY! get your note books and copy and answer this"

We strated writing then Prof stopped.

"I forgot after this seatwork I will tell you who is your roommate in the door since there are 19boys and 11girls
18 boys are divided in 9 which means 2 boys in one room
And for girls the 10 will be divided in 5 which means 2 girls each room since there is a extra girl and boy they will be roommates it will be posted on the bulletin "

After that she continued writing. I heard some girls wisphered that they want to be roommated with Gabrielle the hottest guy in school. I just rolled my eyes I hate seeing people who are so desperate. What's so special with that guy. Tsk. I just continued listening to the lesson.

After class I went to the bulletin.

Roommate
Maryanne-classmate
Francis-classmate
Classmate-classmate (So on)
Gabrielle-shayn😐😐😑😣😒😧

THE HELL!!! HE'S MY ROOMMATE!?!! NOOOO!!!

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Hey! Thanks for the reading! Please vote for this book and follow me! Sorry if its short I promise to make it longer.please do comment if you have problems in understanding please don't bash me!!

OKAY SEE YOU WHEN I UPDATE!! 😀😀😀

                                                                 Love
                                                                Author♥️