Progress? #2

Shayn

I lazily walkout of bed and did my normal routine, washing my face and then showering, picking out a outfit and going downstairs to cherish the moment in the house and saying goodbye to mom before I move.

"Hi mom!" I said to mom.

"hi honey!" she shouted from the kitchen.

I sat at the table and waited for the food to be prepared. After a few minutes later my mom went out of the kitchen and placed the food on the table.

"tnx for the food mom!" I said before eating quickly.

"slow down" said mom.

When I was done I went upstairs to get all the boxes and I was lucky my brother was here because he ca...

"hi sis,mom"I felt a person kiss my cheek and went to mom to kiss her too.

Speaking of the devil.it was none other than my beloved brother

Jacob brook Harrison
Age 20
Personality: kind, sweet, understanding, loving, protective of people he loves
Quote: if you love someone mean it dont play it

"hey" I said shortly.

"bro, can you help me move my stuff to my dormitory... pls with sprinkles on top" I said while pouting.

"hm...okay, how many boxes?" He asked.

"hm... twelve boxes."I said imitating his hm...

"what 12!?! DID YOU BRING YOUR WHOLE ROOM!?!" He said surprised.

"chill I just brought half" I joked

"okay come on just help me put this in the trunk" he said sighing.

Today we have no classes cause today is moving day which means getting to know your roommate and unpacking you thing that lasted for 1 week.

I helped brook lift all the boxes to the trunk and sat at the shotgun seat. And I just scrolled through my phone.

After a smooth drive to go to the dormitory we finally arrived.

"I'll just go to the counter and just ask for my dorm number and keys" I told my brother.

I walked in and went to the counter and saw a middle aged women working on documents before looking at me.

"hi darling, how may I help you?" she asked smiling sweetly.

"may I know where is my dorm room and dorm keys"

"oh okay name please" she said while focusing on the computer and fingers ready to type what I was going to say.

"Shayn Brooklyn harrison"

"shayn... brooklyn... Harrison aha! Room 23D at 2nd floor and here are the keys" she handed me my keys after she found it in a bunch of other keys

"tnx" I said smiling and immediately went to my brother to notify him

"My room number is 23D" we headed to the elevator and good thing theirs a elevator or else we'll be pulp.

I picked up 1box while brook picked up 2. I opened the door and guessed that my "roommate" is not here yet.

Annnnd... my guess is right he is not here yet.

I layed the boxes on the floor and we proceeded to the other boxes after that we said goodbye to each other and I closed the door.

I layed on my bed and drifted to sleep for a couple of minutes before I heard a knock at the door. I owned it up and saw none other than...

Gabrielle cloyd Mendoza

I let him in he was holding 2 boxes. And before I closed the door their was a foot that stopped it was none other than the idiot's bestfriend...

Francis Charles Matthews

I just gave him a small smile and let him in.

"hey" I said almost as a wispher.

"hello to you too" said Gabrielle or they call him gab.

His friend already left

Their was a moment of silence

this is going to be a long night*sigh*

Atleast talking to him is... progress?

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Hey! Tnx for the first 20 reads please tell others to read my story and follow me! let try to maximize that first 20 reads to hundreds shall we! Thanks for the support! ❤️❤️❤️725 words