Rooftop#9

Shayn

I was in front of my locker arranging my things.

"Hey!"screamed Mary.
"Stop shouting"
"Okay...so how's it going with you and gab?"
"Good but Caine is back"
"What!?!"
"Lower your voice"
"Okay"
"Okay now back to the topic...yes he's back and he happened to be gab's childhood best friend"
"Daym what a small world"
"Yeah I know,let's go outside"

♣️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
In the canteen...

I was seated on one of the tables out side the campus and listening to music alone since Mary is buying food for us.

"Hey shay.."I heard someone say and I know exactly who that someone is.

"What are you doing here??i told you to never come back right?"I said trying to remain calm.i was still scrolling on my phone and not making eye contact with him.

"I know but I want to explai----"
"Dont need to"
"But--"
"Past is past Caine just get over it.go away"
"Is this because of gab?"
"Gab is not part of this"
"Then why? I know you more,I know that you can easily forgive"
"So you think I'm that vulnerable.but I'm not"I walked out and texted Mary that I was going to the rooftop.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I was sitting in the rooftop while listening to music and having my peace. I don't know why but I suddenly had the urge to look at the door.i saw that it was closed but I could have sworn I left it open.nah maybe it's just my imaginations.
I refocused on my music and closed my eyes. Then I heard a noise like chains...wait CHAINS?!?

My eyes widened and I stood up and ran to the door and I was shocked and a scared because it was locked up.

"WHAT THE HECK??!?!"
I sat on the ground and was thinking of a way to get out if this mess.i taught I can call someone but when I checked my phone it's battery was dead.

I banged on the door hoping somebody would hear me but I think nobody did just like I taught.

I can't be locked up here
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

It was already 4:00pm meaning school ended.
I missed all my subjects.
I swear if I knew who locked me up in here they will see stars in the morning.

And I can already guess who did this.

I know you all can guess.
I'm slightly panicking right now .
Like about to cry panic.

Gab please help me

Someone help me
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Gabrielle

I'm with Francis right now

"How's it doing with you and Shayn?"
"Good"
"But always remember this is just a dare and you only did this because  you wanted to get higher hook ups than me"
"What are you trying to say?"
"I'm just saying,because I bet that you and her will end up together"
"Are you challenging me?"
"I don't know,what do you think"
"I think your challenging me and I'm down for it"
"Okay,so it is simple if you and Shayn. Fall in love i win and I get all your savings and allowances"
"And if I win??"
"You can have my car"he said.
"Deal"
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Hey guys sorry for the late updates it's just that I'm busy in school but I promised that I will update on my birthday so here I am❤️thank you for waiting love you all...
02/20/18❣️