The bad boy took care of me#11

Gabrielle

I just started putting blanket on Top of shayn. I just sat There at the side of the bed And states at her I see How much she constantly squirms And How her shoulders tenses And relaxes again.

I dont know why I'm doing this though.
I dont know if its just that I Need to win or just...something Else

But for now I Will just push that aside.what's important now is to make her feel better.

Shayn

I slowly opened my Eyes And blink a few Times to adjust to the light
Damn!my head hurts so BAD I feel like a whole airplane fell on my head.yeah that Bad.when I fully recovered from the light i looked around I was surprised to see gab
Why is he here?...

Ohhhhhh

I got off the bed and took a shower to get my nerves awake.

I went out and saw gab fully awake and sitting on my bed

" yo dude"I waved
"Hey how are you doing?"
"Good"
Then here comes the long silence....

Nah I'm joking!!!

"I'm hungryyyy!!!!feed meeee!!!"
After I said that he smirked.
Then I realized it didn't sound good
"Food.feed me food"I said quickly.
He just laughed while I glared at him.
If looks could kill he will be dead right now.
"Yeah laugh all you want"
"Oh I will,I will"
....
We ended up (when I say we I mean me)making waffles.

Mmmmmm still heaven

"So do you know who did this to you?"he said while stuffing his face with the waffles I made.

"I have a very understandable guess,it's Ellyzza"I said blankly.
"Hmmm...Well that's understandable.then what are you going to do about it? Because I have a wonderful idea"
"What is it?"
"Revenge prank!!!you in?"he smirked.
"Hell yeah"I smiled wickedly and high fived him.
"Here's the plan."he said leaning closer to say the plan.
"Oh this is going to be fun"I smirked.

At school...

We are now walking at the hallways side by side with the people around us staring at us like we are some couple having sex in the middle of the hall.

I know I'm hot dont need to remind me hm nahhh a I'm just joking.anyways we were waiting for the plan to start.heheheheheh this will be so fucking funny.i checked my watch and looked at gab.we signaled

One...

Two...

THREE!!...

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!"we heard.as much as the sound was satisfying our likings it didn't because of the 'scream' ehem more like squeal ehem that almost broke our eardrums.

She came running out the room a few feet away from us which is the science lab. She had her left hand on her eyes with her right hand in front of her to detect things infront of her.

Let me explain what we did...you see we snuck in the lab on the morning when ofcourse no one is around and went to her table with a beaker with liquids in it.we put a ballon inside of it so that when she pokes the beaker with the steering rode it will pop which leads to what's happening now.

But don't be angry at me just yet.dont worry the beaker just had juice in it. Why juice instead of some hydro something something?we changed the chemical because we are not that mean.
Well maybe if she does it again we will become way more meaner.
I'm sure she is smart enough to notice this is our revenge or mabye not but who cares...not me.

We bursted laughing.every one was staring at because we were the only ones laughing because you know how the hoe threatened them all.yes that low.

But ofcourse as the crazy people we didn't care.we kept laughing till we tear up.and also realize that the bitch already recovered.and glaring at us and yet again if I say us I mean me.

She stalks towards us.i swear I can see smoke coming out of her ears. And was about to slap me when gab grabs her Hand with a serious Face on.

"Dont you dare."he sais with the most scariest Face I ever seen.

She winched because of the hard grasp that gab had on her.she Went silent. Well she wasnt the only one the whole hall was quiet . But i could feel the tension so I held gab shoulder he Didnt look at Me.he was still angry I could sense It.

"Gab its Alright let her Go"but ofcourse he wouldnt listen.

"GAB!!IF I COUNT TO THREE AND YOU DONT LET HER GO DONT EXPECT TO HOLD ME FOREVER!"

"1...2..."I held his stare. He gave Up And let her Go so I immediately pulled him away from the hall.

I pulled him in the janitor's closet.

"What the heck was that?!?"
"She almost slap you What would you think is my reaction?!?"
"I know but When I say stop It.you STOP It"
"How would I stop When i see some almost hurt my girl?!?"
"I a.m not you GIRL. THIS just a dare that YOU made. THIS is just some thing made Because of Boredom so dont you tell Me that IM your GIRL!"

He went silent.i could see all the emotions in his eyes. the anger,the sadnes, the regret but mostly the hurt. I immediately regretted What I said.

"Look ga---"
"Yes I get It I know It is just a dare. I shouldnt have protected you"he said laughing dryly.

He stood Up staring at the ground And walked out.

I sank on the ground And thought about everything I shouldnt have said. IM so stupid. Im so sorry gab...

I Never said Thank you about him taking care of Me...

Then I realized a tear slipping out my eye.rolling down my cheek as I was swallowed by the darkness of my Regrets And consience...

I Never said Thank you When the badboy took care of Me...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤