Meet the school's bitch #6

Gabrielle
Wow... I can't believe Shayn's voice is good... oh scratch that her voice is AMAZING!

I know I don't like her but why do I feel like I--- no just set that thought aside it can't be.

I have a plan of bringing her to a small café in front of my mansion

I realize that she's really happy when she's singing and she has a great voice but never sang infront of anyone.

Then I'll make her sing. She's happy on what she does.

Don't think something is going on between us, I just want her to do it so... she would think that I changed her life and made her realize her talent and fall for me yeah that's it.

I'm going to bring her to the café so she can sing infront. I like that place because the cafe has a classic aura.

Small stage infront, a coffee bar at the back and the available spaces are all tables. Wait I forgot the cute wooden pole with letters from other lovers. Some say "forever" some bitter ones say "there's no forever". 😂😂😂

Okay back to the story...

Right now I'm calling Shayn but why isn't she answering? I'm kinda worried.*scratches nape*

Shayn please pick up.

---------------
Shayn

I'm currently walking in the halls. School's already over I was the last one in school except the teachers because they have a meeting. Then I remembered I forgot my phone in the room.

So I went back. Once I was inside the room the door was shut. I saw a small light with 3 shadows. the lights opened I batted my lashes to adjust from light.

When I adjusted I saw 3 unfamiliar faces.

"and who may you be" I said sassily while crossing my hands.

What who the hell locks someone like they want to scare or hurt me?

They aren't going to hurt me right??

Because they'll get hurt first.

A tall skinny girl with cake layers for make up came in front of me and I think she's the leader of this circus-- I mean group.

Before I knew it
PAK!!! She slapped me

"oh you made a wrong decision girly" I said while glaring at her.

"oh really what are you going to do about it call Gabrielle and make him help you huh he's mine bitch stay away" she said.

"No" I said calmly.
"Want to know what I'm going to do" I said calm but scary.
"this" then I punched her that made her fall down. She had wide eyes but was converted into angry ones.
"Girls beat her!!!" she screamed ti her minions and they obeyed.

They where coming to be about to grab me the first one was about to slap me but I ducked and kicked the second girl's feet that made her fall and it doubled because she was wearing 6 inch heels I graved the hand of the first girl and twisted it she screamed in pain I pushed her she would join the pile of h**s in the corner. I looked at them one last time and said

"next time think twice before you try to hurt me okay?"

I turned around and walked but I stopped.

"bye girls not going to miss ya" i said waving but not looking at them with a smirk.

I got my cellphone from the table and walked out of the room. I looked left and right if anyone heard or saw because I don't want anyone knowing that I can fight.

Why? I just don't want to I just want to lay low and away from popularity or attraction.

I opened my phone and I was shocked to see that there was 50 calls on my phone and all of them are from gabrielle.
A new text came up it's from him so I read it.

If you got this please go to garden of the school at 6: 15pm

-gabrielle
I looked at the time it read 6: 05pm. So I have 10 min to go to the garden so I ran as quick as I can and as I walked in I was just on time Gabrielle was about to stand up.

"wait!" I said while catching my breathe.

Good thing she heard me or else I wouldn't run anymore.

He looked at me and stomped angrily at me.

He grabbed my arm hard that it hurt. It hurts but I don't want to show it so I kept my chin up and stared at him.

"why didn't you answer my calls and messages" he said angrily.

I stayed silent because I was scared.

"WHY!! DID YOU KNOW YOU MADE ME WORRIED!" he screamed.

But I kept quiet because of the pain of his grip and the tears that were threatening to fall any minute.

"TELL ME NOW SHAYN!" He said as he tightened the grip on my arm.

Tears trailed on my cheek I don't know why for other people I'm strong but why when Gabrielle is around me I feel week.

When Gabrielle saw that i was crying his eyes widened and he immediately released my arm. I fell on the ground in as seating position while holding my arm that is still hurting. I didn't want to make eye contact so I looked at the ground and continued crying. I think my arm will get a bruise after.

I felt hands hugging me and I also felt a chin ontop of my head.

"I'm so sorry I just got carried away. Please forgive me" he said as I felt hot tears falling on my head. I just kept crying.

"I'm sorry" he said repeatedly while rubbing my back and tightening the hug.

"I'm sorry"I said silently.
"it's okay I should be the one to say that just don't make me worry again" he said.

I wanted to ask him why is he so worried about me when we are just... a deal but I don't want to ruin the moment.

3rd person

From a distance little did they know that someone was watching them.

???'s pov

Oh you want it that way huh let's play. I smirked. And walked away. Just watch your back shayn. You will suffer.

----------
3rd person

this all happened because she met the school's bitch

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Hi guys! Sorry it was long before I updated it was because i'm on a writers block because I have slot of things to do on school and it's stressing me out.

Okay hello to all the silent readers out there please be loud and follow me and vote for my book.

By the way this chapter has 1150 words.

That's my present because I was gone for a long time.😀

See you all on the next chapter of the story.