Your bestfriend, my ex boyfriend #7

Gabrielle
It's been 2 day after the incident. Right now I'm all alone on the rooftop. I was about to sleep when my actions was disturbed by the ring of my phone. I groaned and answered it.

When I looked at the callers ID it was a unknown number but I answered it anyways.

"hello Gabrielle speaking" I said formally.

"hi Gab remember me" the other line said.

I really hate guessing but at least I have a clue, he's a guy.

"Hmmm... Zack efron" I said jokingly.

the other line groaned annoyingly.
"I taught you would recognize me but you proved me wrong why are you like that to your childhood bestfriend"

Wait... childhood bestfriend?!?
"caine!?!" I said happily.
"your one and only" he side chuckling.
"how's life bro" I said.
"good"

You are probably wondering who is cane...

Jace caine Salvatore (also known as JC)

Personality: nice, cool, very confident, like a brother, only child, always wanted a little sister.
Age: 19
Quotes: love is like a Ferris wheel that it makes your mind go round but in a fun way.

"why did you call bro"
"I just landed I'm here in New York dude can you pick me up at the air port?"
"okay" and I immediately hung up.

I saved the number and set my phone to silent so I wont get distracted from Driving and got ready to go out

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Shayn

Right now I'm with Mary Anne reading wattpad. Were silent not because were angry at each other but because were focusing on what were reading. BTW were in the garden on the back of the school.

After hours of reading it was know 3:00pm.

I texted Gabrielle.

where are you?
Sent at 3: 01pm

Why was he taking to long on replying I texted that 30mins. ago.

I don't care. So I continued reading. It was now 4: 00pm.
So I said goodbye to Mary Anne and decided to go to our dorm room
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Gabrielle

I'm with cane right now in the car we're almost in front of the school I parked my car in the parking lot and we walked to mine and Shayn's dorm room.

When I opened the door the lights were off but there's a little light coming from under the blanket. And I know exactly that the one under the blanket was Shayn.

She was either using her laptop or her phone.

"hey! I'm home babe" I chuckled and signal Caine to be quiet.

"what did you say!?!want me to throw my laptop at you or kill with my bare hands" she said.

"hmm... neither babe" I said teasingly.

She pulled the covers of and glared at me

"I swear to---" she said but paused when she saw who my visitor was.

I laughed my butt of but I realized Caine was just silent and shocked and Shayn's almost going to cry.

I paused and looked at both of them.

What's going on???

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Shayn

(the time before JC and Shayn saw each other)

That a** how could he call me babe!?!

I pulled the sheets over my head.
"I swear to--"

Wait is that JC?how could he be here? I told him to never come back? I told god to never let me see him again and here he is standing in front of my bed with the a** the is laughing.

A tear slid down my face I was frozen. Gabrielle stopped laughing and looked at us.

"shay?" he said.

I flinch from the nickname he got me years ago but I kept silent. He tooked a step closer to me and I backed up on the wall.

Right now I'm crying fully. Gabrielle looked confused.

"what is happening?" Gabrielle said but I think he sensed that something was wrong between me and jc so when jc was about to walk to me Gabrielle walked in front of me blocking jc from coming to me.

"ummm... do you have somewhere to sleep" Gabrielle asked.

"yeah" jc said still eager on getting to me.

"I think you should just go for know and i'll just meet you in the morning." Gabrielle said kindly.

Jc was a little hesitant but agreed anyways.

When he already left Gabrielle immediately went to the side of the bed I was currently laying on and sat down. He gave me a worried look and a hug.

Later on I called down from all the crying and took a deep breathe.

I forced a smile.

"don't mask your sadness with a smile that is fake. You van cry if you need to " he said.

I hugged him tight and cried. He rubbed my back softly land whispered things that can calm me down.

I released the hug and wiped my tears.

"thank you babe" I said chuckling.

"awww... I love that endearment why can't that our nicknamep" he said.

I just laughed.

"let me guess you want to know what's going on between me and jc, am I right?" I said while pointing my phone at him.

"well... yeah" he said while rubbing his nape.

I laughed at his cuteness.

"what are you laughing at" he said while pouting and crossing his arms to his chest.

I pinched his cheeks and we both lay down on the bed side by side while laughing.

"you aren't bad after all cloyd" I said staring at him smiling.

"you too Brooklyn you too" he said.

"your can go to your bed know" I said.

"nah I'm okay here" he said teasingly.
"get out or I'll kick your ass" I said.

He immediately sat up and ran to his bed and quickly covered his self with a blanket.

I laughed again.

"good night I'll tell you what's going on tomorrow"

"okay good night babe" he said.

He doesn't know that his best friend is my ex boyfriend.

♠️

Byebye

1015 WORDS!!!