I never want it to end #17

Shayn

Im currently at the post café with Mary just chilling since its a week end. Since gab brought Me here to sing i started to sing here or Go her alot just for the fun of It. I dont really plan on becoming a full time singer in the future though... It is always my dream to become a designer And be known for being good at It.

In a few months, We're about to graduate And Move Up to College.

In a few months, the dare is almost over...

I went off the stage after i was done And proceeded to where Mary sat And recieved compliments on the way There.

"Ghourlll!! Ive missed you!"

"We saw eachother yesterday" i said raising one brow.

"Why? Cant i Miss my bestfriend? Hmp" she said acting offended. I just shrugged.

"So Whats happening with your life lately?" I asked sipping my drink.

"That damn Francis is so freaking annoying! He keeps on ruining my day. Do i look like i want to put up with his shit? Why cant i just have the Same classes as you." She rolled her eyes visibly irritated. I just chuckled.

"But besides that, all is good flow about you And gab?" She asked teasingly. I cant Help But smile. Its Been three weeks after our new years trip in Paris And we've been good It felt so fictional. It feels as though It was real...

"Its been amazing we still Go on dates every friday or week ends. We stroll alot together, we Player alot of games together at the dorm. I Never want It to end" i sighed. The moment i feel happy i realize that Its all just a game.

"Aw dont be sad theres Plenty of fish in the Sea. And if you really were meant for eachother destiny Will find its way to get you Two together And if not... you have Me right babe?" She winked And we laughed. As soon as our laughter died down our attention went to the door When the small bell chimed signaling a new customer.

"Speaking of the devil... hide "Mary muttered trying to hide from Francis who just walked in the shop followed by gab. I covered my Face with a Menu hoping they wont notice that We're here.

Its not that i dont want to see Gab, its just that you know... Francis And his Loud mouth.

I stiffened when i heard chairs being pulled. The noise came closer And closer And closer And clos-

"HI MARY MYLUVS!!" Francis said/screamed causing the people in the café to look at our table.

"Oops sorry you can Go back to What ever yall were doing hehe" he said pulling out a peace sign along with his famous smile. Which just got a eye roll from Mary.

"Shut the hell up i was having a marvelous after noon And Then you came"

"Oooohhh calm down you would know mabye we were meant to be together huh" he said while playfully poking mary's waist And moving his eye brows in a mocking/flirty manner.

It was so amusing to watch Im starting to
Think What Francis is saying is not Far from the Truth. I stopped When i realized Gab was next to Me also looking amused. He realized was looking at Me so he smiled at Me And put his arm around Me And pulled Me closer.

"Hey" he whispered in my ear.
"H-hi" I said while shifting in a more comfortable sitting position for the both of us

"Hows your day been going?"

"It's been fine. Want some?" Offering the iced coffee I've been drinking. He took a sip.

"Wowww sweet" both francis and Mary said they both looked at eachother realizing it. Mary looked away crossing her arms while francis looked at her smiling.

"You won't offer me your drink?" Francis joked.
"Buy your own" Mary said shortly.
"But I want to drink from yourssss I'm thirsty I can't wait for it to serve " francis whined and jump on his seat like a kid.
"Fine just take it" she said not looking at him at all.

We stared at them dumbfounded.
"Should we just leave?" I whispered.
"Yeah I think so"
While the two were bickering/flirting i quietly got my stuff and me and Gab left the cafe. When we got out we were dying of laughter.

"Want to go to the park or something?"

"Sure"

...

Mary

This dude is getting irritating. I want to go now.

"So this chic-"

"That's it! Shay lets-" she left me?!? Fine, I'm going home myself. I walked out of the cafe and muttered curse words for both shay and that arsehole that keeps on bothering me.

And the moment I thought I had peace guess what? He follows me great! Real great!

"So... they left us and I don't want a girl walking home alone something might happen to you, you know? We don't want that do we?" He said pouting. I think he is intentionally inviting me to smack him in the face.

"If I let you take Me home, will you shut the fuck up?" I said trying to calm myself.

"Mabye" he just smiled stuffing his hands in his pockets. I huffed And whispered a small 'fine'.

"GOOD LETS GOOOO NARUTO" he screamed And ran pulling me along with him making Me ALMOST fall.

"SLOW DOWN JESUSSS!"

...

Shayn

Were at the Park right know walking around while eating ice cream. It was peaceful. I was thinking of What to say to break the silence But he spoke first.

"We're about to graduate huh?" He asked staring straight with his hand in shoved in his pockets

"Yeah It was a fun year..." i sighed

"Yeah... What course are you gonna take?"
"Hmmmm fashion design, you?"
"What if I become a model? So that we can meet and you can dress me up"
"It's your choice" I just chuckled but in the inside it was like fireworks were exploding.

I suddenly felt cold and shivered.
"Are you cold?" I chuckled.
"Cliche" I muttered.
"Just be thankful I'm offering it to you... nah I'm kidding" we laughed. He covered me with his jacket and we continued to gaze at the view as we lay down on the grass.

I wish this will never end...